Term Limits?

Do you think there should be term limits in elected positions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't have a clue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think there should be term limits in elected positions? Just a simple "Yes" or "No" will be a good answer.

I used to be against it because I figured it you have a good leader you might want to keep him. But time after time you see these incompetent career politicians who constantly only care about staying in office rather than doing whats right. In the beginning, politicians still had a day job. I also think terms should be changed.

Senator: 6 yr, 2 term limit (unless the state legislators vote a 2/3 super majority allowing a 3rd)
House Representative 4 yr terms (doesn't anyone ever notice that the House reps are constantly compaigning or is it just me), 2 term limite (unless the state legislators 2/3 super-majority for a 3rd)
President: 5 yr term, 2 term limit (unless both houses vote give a 2/3 super majority allowing for addition, meaning he can run again)

No, we have them in Louisiana and it was the reason we got stuck with sorry ass Blanco,she was limited the right way four years later however,we voted her ignorant ass out of office.

Forum List

Back