temp tattoos

evenifigoalone

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2021
Lord knows I'm too much of a chicken to go under the needle and get an actual tattoo. But I was buying some temp tats from the dollar store to give out to kids at my workplace, and I ended up keeping one just cause. ......I think I want to do this more often.

1633836907146.png

And yes, I used to be a brony/pegasister. I still have casual interest in it, but I stopped actively watching the series around season 4.

Some of the other temp tattoos I bought included Marvel superhero ones, and some generic "gamer" ones.

Lord knows I'm too much of a chicken to go under the needle and get an actual tattoo. But I was buying some temp tats from the dollar store to give out to kids at my workplace, and I ended up keeping one just cause. ......I think I want to do this more often.

View attachment 549854

And yes, I used to be a brony/pegasister. I still have casual interest in it, but I stopped actively watching the series around season 4.

Some of the other temp tattoos I bought included Marvel superhero ones, and some generic "gamer" one

IMG_20211009_225411.jpg

IMG_20211009_224831152.jpg

Left forearm.

Nice! If I ever get a permanent tat, I think it would be a picture of a stack of books labeled as fiction and a game controller, and it would say "I've lived thousands of lives"

The thing about the verse in Levit. is it's cultural--tattoos were a pagan practice at the time. They really aren't anymore.

View attachment 549854

Some of the other temp tattoos I bought included Marvel superhero ones, and some generic "gamer" ones.
/——/ What do you want to be when you grow up?

You can always get some henna art that will fade away slowly.

It looks really cool

1633862871714.png

1633862895112.png

Forum List

Back