Tell me it's not true....

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
The president of Guatemala is said to be ready to ask the USA for TPS (Temporary Protected Status) for his people due to hurricane Agatha??? How many more countries who have natural disasters are going to ask the USA for refuge for their people??? And how in holy heck can the USA help when it's in the brink of economic disaster? It's suppose to be temporary but this country keeps extending the TPS stays ad infinitum. How many refugees this time - 100 thousand? Two? Three?

The president of Guatemala is said to be ready to ask the USA for TPS (Temporary Protected Status) for his people due to hurricane Agatha??? How many more countries who have natural disasters are going to ask the USA for refuge for their people??? And how in holy heck can the USA help when it's in the brink of economic disaster? It's suppose to be temporary but this country keeps extending the TPS stays ad infinitum. How many refugees this time - 100 thousand? Two? Three?

Got a link to the story?

After Agatha Storm, Volcano Eruption and Sinkhole, Guatemala Seeks TPS

Thankies for the story, Angelhair. The Guatamaleans affected by Hurricane Agatha who need to leave their country should be looking to other Central American nations for refuge, not the US. This asks far too much from us at a time when illegal aliens already threaten our well-being.

We do not need any more aliens here on any basis at all whose backgrounds we know nothing about.

Sorry, no.

Thankies for the story, Angelhair. The Guatamaleans affected by Hurricane Agatha who need to leave their country should be looking to other Central American nations for refuge, not the US. This asks far too much from us at a time when illegal aliens already threaten our well-being.

We do not need any more aliens here on any basis at all whose backgrounds we know nothing about.

Sorry, no.

You and I agree.....it seems to send a message that when any natural disaster strikes, the USA HAS to be there to help??? No, enough is enough. I just wonder what happens to the billions the USA sends to Latin America. Why do they not fix their infrastructure so that these tragic events don't keep repeating themselves. It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back