Tell me again Why HOLDER is not investigating the New Black panthers

You better hope they don't come up with a few arrests of people looking to attack republicans. That would totally blow this argument away.

This is an article from June. I'm sure the Republican Florida State Attorney's office took appropriate action by now,

if there was any appropriate action to be taken.:lol:

This is an article from June. I'm sure the Republican Florida State Attorney's office took appropriate action by now,

there was, Holder just chose to ignore it. He can do that, it wasnt smart, but he can choose to do that. And yes even tho the article is from June, these investigation and cases dont happen over night, even if he started in July, which hes not, than it would still take a while to bring everything together, hes delaying or ignoring as a tactic, but i wont get into it with you, you have your orders and you will march them to the end. I salute you solider.

You do not want an investigation, you want a politically useful public witch hunt, the FBI is certainly looking into anything credible.

You do not want an investigation, you want a politically useful public witch hunt, the FBI is certainly looking into anything credible.

was the people standing on video in front of the voter building not enough evidence that a least a police officer, OR something of authority could have asked them to leave?

Or do you need a death before you start looking into facts?

Voter intimidation is very very tricky and its a thin line, im not saying a group of people always need to be pushed aside, and im not saying for every persons claim, but there were enough claims and enough evidence that someone of authority could have asked the gentlement to eitehr move to the other side or down the steps or to another area.

This is what happens when peopel dont pay attention to the "word gtame"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

GOP Leader Reince Priebus: This President Stole $700 Billion From Medicare… He “Has Blood on His Hands”

from the same site -

Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National Committee. : (Obama) Stole $700 Billion From Medicare - “Has Blood on His Hands"

maybe the DPJ should investigate the Republican Party as well ...

was the people standing on video in front of the voter building not enough evidence that a least a police officer, OR something of authority could have asked them to leave?

Voter intimidation is very very tricky and its a thin line, im not saying a group of people always need to be pushed aside, and im not saying for every persons claim, but there were enough claims and enough evidence that someone of authority could have asked the gentlement to eitehr move to the other side or down the steps or to another area.

You do know that video has been debunked right?

You do know that video has been debunked right?

how has it been debunked? was it not a polling station or was there white people dressed up as black people standing with intention in front of a building?

Election Day impersonation, an impetus for voter ID laws, a rarity, data show - The Washington Post

This is why Lovey.

you see two skinny black guys standing in front of a mostly black voting location didnt effect an election very much.

Just like the Recheatagains lie about the need for IDs.

there is not there there

yes there may NOT have been any fraud, we are talking intimidation. Can u prove or disprove intimidation, and its not a challenge per say for you to do but what i am trying to prove is that the word game is very hard to sway one way or the other. This is not an argument, but trying to see both sides.

there was, Holder just chose to ignore it. He can do that, it wasnt smart, but he can choose to do that. And yes even tho the article is from June, these investigation and cases dont happen over night, even if he started in July, which hes not, than it would still take a while to bring everything together, hes delaying or ignoring as a tactic, but i wont get into it with you, you have your orders and you will march them to the end. I salute you solider.

You people are funny. No wonder conservatism is dead.

You people are funny. No wonder conservatism is dead.

so much for trying to talk with you.

It's probably the same goons that said on black radio down in FL that "crackers" should die over Tayvon Martin earlier this year.

Of course, they were apologizing on the air the next day once the local police talked with them.

Forum List

Back