Televangelist Rails Against Children Who Marched for Life

The nazis disarmed the people before they began the pogroms. Once disarmed, there is no way to stop rape, or violent robbery, or indeed anything. Once disarmed, the public is helpless prey. So the comparison is fair.
Is it possible that you do not understand that they disarmed the Jews? Do you deny that is a fact that Swaggart dishonestly omitted?
You're using the disarming of Jews in Nazi Germany as an argument for disarming Americans. haha.
Jesus fucking Christ NO!! Do I really have to explain to you that the anti gun control people are claiming that those of us who want gun control are the same as Nazi. That is just fucking stupid. If you believe that than you are stupid, but more likely you're just playing a sick game.

You are the same as the nazis. Or, to put it closer in time, you are the same as terrorists, the same as MS-13. You are the same as any predator who doesn't want their prey to have the same kind of claws and be willing to use them in the same kind of way.

Sorry. It's harsh I know. But you have to accept reality. This world is a dark and dangerous place. It is filled with human hyenas, lions, tigers and bears, it is filled with evil. To deny the helpless the means to defend themselves is unconscionable.

The nazis disarmed the people before they began the pogroms. Once disarmed, there is no way to stop rape, or violent robbery, or indeed anything. Once disarmed, the public is helpless prey. So the comparison is fair.
Is it possible that you do not understand that they disarmed the Jews? Do you deny that is a fact that Swaggart dishonestly omitted?
You're using the disarming of Jews in Nazi Germany as an argument for disarming Americans. haha.
Jesus fucking Christ NO!! Do I really have to explain to you that the anti gun control people are claiming that those of us who want gun control are the same as Nazi. That is just fucking stupid. If you believe that than you are stupid, but more likely you're just playing a sick game.
How did gun control work for the Jews during Nazi Germany, angry guy?
False equivalency logical fallacy. Gun owners are not going to be sent to concentration camps if they don't have their AR 15s I really don't think that you believe your own horseshit.

You are the same as the nazis. Or, to put it closer in time, you are the same as terrorists, the same as MS-13. You are the same as any predator who doesn't want their prey to have the same kind of claws and be willing to use them in the same kind of way.

Sorry. It's harsh I know. But you have to accept reality. This world is a dark and dangerous place. It is filled with human hyenas, lions, tigers and bears, it is filled with evil. To deny the helpless the means to defend themselves is unconscionable.
Interesting how you find ways of avoiding addressing the issues that I raised about Swaggart's hypocrisy, and stupidity. Instead, all you can do is attack me with absurd charges for wanting to keep kids alive

False equivalency logical fallacy. Gun owners are not going to be sent to concentration camps if they don't have their AR 15s I really don't think that you believe your own horseshit.
Can't answer the question, angry boy?

I'll give you the answer: It didn't work out well for them at all, at all.

I watched her videos and Mrs. Swaggart has a new fan. This country needs to hear the harsh truth

Interesting how you find ways of avoiding addressing the issues that I raised about Swaggart's hypocrisy, and stupidity. Instead, all you can do is attack me with absurd charges for wanting to keep kids alive
I have never paid the slightest bit of attention to Swaggart. This false sob of only wanting to keep kids alive rings exceptionally hollow since it isn't guns causing the majority of youth death.

Can't answer the question, angry boy?

I'll give you the answer: It didn't work out well for them at all, at all.
The day will never come when I need an answer from you. You are back on ignore ....
upload_2018-3-27_8-0-12.jpeg

Last edited:
The kids have no 'capital' established for their opinions to mean much of anything. They come from an ignorance due to youth

-Geaux

In all fairness, the title of the article that appears below is a bit over the top. I did not read or hear that she said that the students are like “demonic Nazis who rape gun owners” but, even at that, her words are pretty deplorable.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/hitlers-regime-took-guns-televangelists-say-parkland-students-like-demonic-nazis-rape-gun-owners/

Now I realize that by posting this, I’m going to immediately jumped on as a bigot and Christian-phoebe and you are entitled to believe that if you wish. However, know this. My purpose is really to try to understand what is going on here. To grasp where this woman and those like here are coming from, whether or not they actually believe what they are saying, and how, exactly does attacking children by likening them to Nazis mesh with their Christian faith.

Televangelist Frances Swaggart, the wife of Jimmy Swaggart, on Monday suggested that the students who participated in the March for Our Lives over the weekend were like ‘demonic’ Nazis and Adolf Hitler.

During the Frances & Friends program, Swaggart reacted to an estimated 800,000 people who called for gun control by marching in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.

In her words:

“People have got to address the fact that kids today are being put in school where there’s no morals,” the television evangelist announced. “Because we’ve taken God out of the school. And there’s no resistance then to anything that Satan throws these kids’ way.”

“Today’s gun control and confiscation rally was nothing new,” she added, reading from a paper provided by a fellow panelist. “Nazis and leftists have been using children for decades in their attempts to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.”

OK, I get this much. She is a conservative. Conservatives believe the morality – or what they consider morality-has suffered, especially in the schools, I also get that conservative – as a knee jerk reaction, freak out at the mention of gun control. BUT , what I do not get is the need to vilify children who are literally fighting for the right to live long enough to become adults. Again, how does attacking children mesh with Christian values. I might also ask, how does wanting more deadly weapons around mesh with Christian values, but I don’t want to make this to complicated

Swaggart then offered a “history lesson for young adults” about Nazism without mentioning that it was the Jews — not gun owners in general — who were violently persecuted by Hitler.

“Hitler’s regime took away guns from the people in Germany and then he herded all of those who did not like it into box cars and shipped them to concentration camps where they were enslaved, beaten, raped and murdered,” she said. “The victims didn’t fire a shot in self defense because their guns had been taken away. That’s a fact.”

Lastly, I would like an explanation as to how lying conforms to her Christian values. Yes a lie. Failing to mention that Hitler confiscated guns from the Jews. A lie of omission is still a lie.

Let’s here it folks, who can explain this “Christian”

Hitler didn't just confiscate guns from Jews, nor did he just persecute Jews.

It was not just Jews who were murdered. She was making a point about his gun control policies and how that fit into the overall tyranny and genocide of Nazi Germany.

You are the one that made a lie of omission in order to vilify your enemies.

The kids have no 'capital' established for their opinions to mean much of anything. They come from an ignorance due to youth

-Geaux
Bullshit!! These kids know that they deserve to go to school without fear of being murdered and that too many adults have failed them. YOU are failing them.

Their parents are failing them as well as the leftist gun grabbers

-Geaux

In all fairness, the title of the article that appears below is a bit over the top. I did not read or hear that she said that the students are like “demonic Nazis who rape gun owners” but, even at that, her words are pretty deplorable.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/hitlers-regime-took-guns-televangelists-say-parkland-students-like-demonic-nazis-rape-gun-owners/

Now I realize that by posting this, I’m going to immediately jumped on as a bigot and Christian-phoebe and you are entitled to believe that if you wish. However, know this. My purpose is really to try to understand what is going on here. To grasp where this woman and those like here are coming from, whether or not they actually believe what they are saying, and how, exactly does attacking children by likening them to Nazis mesh with their Christian faith.

Televangelist Frances Swaggart, the wife of Jimmy Swaggart, on Monday suggested that the students who participated in the March for Our Lives over the weekend were like ‘demonic’ Nazis and Adolf Hitler.

During the Frances & Friends program, Swaggart reacted to an estimated 800,000 people who called for gun control by marching in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.

In her words:

“People have got to address the fact that kids today are being put in school where there’s no morals,” the television evangelist announced. “Because we’ve taken God out of the school. And there’s no resistance then to anything that Satan throws these kids’ way.”

“Today’s gun control and confiscation rally was nothing new,” she added, reading from a paper provided by a fellow panelist. “Nazis and leftists have been using children for decades in their attempts to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.”

OK, I get this much. She is a conservative. Conservatives believe the morality – or what they consider morality-has suffered, especially in the schools, I also get that conservative – as a knee jerk reaction, freak out at the mention of gun control. BUT , what I do not get is the need to vilify children who are literally fighting for the right to live long enough to become adults. Again, how does attacking children mesh with Christian values. I might also ask, how does wanting more deadly weapons around mesh with Christian values, but I don’t want to make this to complicated

Swaggart then offered a “history lesson for young adults” about Nazism without mentioning that it was the Jews — not gun owners in general — who were violently persecuted by Hitler.

“Hitler’s regime took away guns from the people in Germany and then he herded all of those who did not like it into box cars and shipped them to concentration camps where they were enslaved, beaten, raped and murdered,” she said. “The victims didn’t fire a shot in self defense because their guns had been taken away. That’s a fact.”

Lastly, I would like an explanation as to how lying conforms to her Christian values. Yes a lie. Failing to mention that Hitler confiscated guns from the Jews. A lie of omission is still a lie.

It was not just Jews who were murdered. She was making a point about his gun control policies and how that fit into the overall tyranny and genocide of Nazi Germany.

More bullshit! It doesn't matter who Hitler killed or took guns from. No one here is proposing anything with respect to guns that remotely approaches what Hitler did to anyone, or that can reasonably compared to tyranny . It is just hysterics and lies. A false equivalency logical fallacy because it's all that you have

In her words:

More bullshit! It doesn't matter who Hitler killed or took guns from. No one here is proposing anything with respect to guns that remotely approaches what Hitler did to anyone, or that can reasonably compared to tyranny . It is just hysterics and lies. A false equivalency logical fallacy because it's all that you have

And so it begins. Includes ban on pistols as well that accept over 10 round magazine

-Geaux

Oregon initiative would ban semi-automatic firearms, require owners to surrender certain guns
;

Oregon initiative seeks to ban assault weapons
The proposal defines an assault weapon as any semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine, and any feature like folding or telescoping stock, or that can accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

A proposal to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in Oregon has been submitted as a ballot initiative petition intended to prevent mass shootings.

Filed by an interfaith religious group in Portland, Initiative Petition 43 would also require legal gun owners to surrender or register their assault weapons or face felony charges, according to language released Tuesday.

In her words:

You are the one that made an issue of who Hitler killed. YOu attacked her for not mentioning who Hitler killed.

You challenged her self identification as a Christian because she did not comment one of the specific groups, he targeted.

So, you seem to think it really matters a lot. Or you did, a few minutes ago.

Or was that just a justification to vilify her?

In her words:

And so it begins. Includes ban on pistols as well that accept over 10 round magazine

-Geaux

Oregon initiative would ban semi-automatic firearms, require owners to surrender certain guns
;

The proposal defines an assault weapon as any semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine, and any feature like folding or telescoping stock, or that can accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

A proposal to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in Oregon has been submitted as a ballot initiative petition intended to prevent mass shootings.

Filed by an interfaith religious group in Portland, Initiative Petition 43 would also require legal gun owners to surrender or register their assault weapons or face felony charges, according to language released Tuesday.

Felony charges.

These people are vile tyrants.

In her words:

You are the one that made an issue of who Hitler killed. YOu attacked her for not mentioning who Hitler killed.

You challenged her self identification as a Christian because she did not comment one of the specific groups, he targeted.

I made my point. She, and others are dishonestly and stupidly equating gun control here and now with the oppression that Hitler was responsible for. If you don't get that it is not my problem.

In her words:

I made my point. She, and others are dishonestly and stupidly equating gun control here and now with the oppression that Hitler was responsible for. If you don't get that it is not my problem.

And I made mine above in response to your comment that nobody wants to confiscate guns...

-Geaux

Forum List

Back