Teh googlez seekrit mooslim message

crouching tiger, creeping muslim.

01.title.jpg

Damn. That doesn't give me a lot of time to get the store and pick my wife up a burqa.

I demand to know who's in charge of these shenanigans!

You better get the damn burqa because when sharia begins i'm stoning her if i see any skin.

I just ordered the laptop burka. Does that count?

laptopburka-thumb-550xauto-24592.jpg

No.

That's inadequate.

You would have 2 choices in that case. I could cut off your head and post the video on the internet, or use you as a human shield.

You better get the damn burqa because when sharia begins i'm stoning her if i see any skin.

No.

That's inadequate.

You would have 2 choices in that case. I could cut off your head and post the video on the internet, or use you as a human shield.

Hey, as long as my laptop is in compliance I'm good with that.........

No.

That's inadequate.

If you wanna fry your gonads that's on you. I don't judge.

It's good to see you out of your mom's basement though.

No.

That's inadequate.

It was a little damp down there, my gonads were actually being steamed. Now I can oven roast them, basting required. Hey ladies! Got a few hours?

It was a little damp down there, my gonads were actually being steamed. Now I can oven roast them, basting required. Hey ladies! Got a few hours?

I've been resting the laptop on my gonads for days now in the hopes that I'll never have to wear a condom again.

I've been resting the laptop on my gonads for days now in the hopes that I'll never have to wear a condom again.

Wait till you're in your 50s and you won't need to.........

Forum List

Back