Teenager Gives Birth In Hospital Bathroom Then Throws Away Baby In The Trash 😠

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There's absolutely NO excuses for situations like these!!! She is a murderer and she should get the death sentence but she won't because of her age. 🤬

There's absolutely NO excuses for situations like these!!! She is a murderer and she should get the death sentence but she won't because of her age. 🤬

The girl in Hobbs NM that threw her baby in a dumpster just was sentenced to 16 years in prison.( and her baby survived).

So she is not off the hook yet.

The girl in Hobbs NM that threw her baby in a dumpster just was sentenced to 16 years in prison.( and her baby survived).

So she is not off the hook yet.

Yeah but I still think that when the baby dies it should be an automatic death sentence no matter the age of the mother, because at that age you know they know right from wrong.

There's absolutely NO excuses for situations like these!!! She is a murderer
The girl in Hobbs NM that threw her baby in a dumpster just was sentenced to 16 years in prison.

Color me cornfused: in other words, had the mothers ABORTED the babies just 5 minutes sooner, they would have had a federally-protected act of preserving "a woman's right to choose?"

But just 5 minutes too late and the mother's "right to choose" flew right out the window???

Color me cornfused: in other words, had the mothers ABORTED the babies just 5 minutes sooner, they would have had a federally-protected act of preserving "a woman's right to choose?"

But just 5 minutes too late and the mother's "right to choose" flew right out the window???

Fucked up and twisted isn't it?

It would sure be nice if you can point to anyone cheering for her

Is Soros promising to pay her legal defense or something?
Its no different than what abortion doctors do every day

Do you disapprove of either?

I know this girl is in Mexico, but we need a major birth control education drive in this country. That, more than any other effort to date, would greatly reduce the rate of abortions.

Forum List

Back