Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Not that Hillary is any better, but this is laughable:

http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=71976

Ted K `respects' Hillary, but Kerry gets his vote
By Andrew Miga
Monday, March 7, 2005

WASHINGTON - Sen. Edward M. Kennedy [related, bio] said yesterday that while Sen. Hillary Clinton may be the early 2008 Democratic presidential front-runner, he's still backing Sen. John Kerry [related, bio].

``Oh yes,'' Kennedy replied when asked if he is sticking with Kerry despite Clinton's popularity surge. ``And I have enormous respect for Sen. Clinton. I admire and respect her. She's qualified for the job, but my man is John Kerry.''

Kennedy, appearing on ABC-TV's ``This Week'' program, said that he expects Kerry, who lost by three percentage points to President Bush [related, bio] in November, will make another run for the presidency in 2008...

Actually, this could all be a simple misunderstanding. Perhaps Teddy doesn't REMEMBER that Kerry has already run and lost.

It's an honest mistake.

musicman said:
Actually, this could all be a simple misunderstanding. Perhaps Teddy doesn't REMEMBER that Kerry has already run and lost.

It's an honest mistake.

:rotflmao:

musicman said:

It's an honest mistake.

well, you tend to forget A LOT of stuff when you're sloshed

if Kerry makes another run for it on 08, ANY conservative they put up against him will win in a landslide because Kerry has lost any credibility he may have had. It would almost be no fun in that election campaign because there would really be no challenge.

fuzzykitten99 said:
well, you tend to forget A LOT of stuff when you're sloshed

if Kerry makes another run for it on 08, ANY conservative they put up against him will win in a landslide because Kerry has lost any credibility he may have had. It would almost be no fun in that election campaign because there would really be no challenge.

Oh, well - we'd still have the thrill of a fresh batch of "What's John's crazy-assed bitch wife going to blurt out next?"! That was almost worth the price of admission by itself last time!

musicman said:
Oh, well - we'd still have the thrill of a fresh batch of "What's John's crazy-assed bitch wife going to blurt out next?"! That was almost worth the price of admission by itself last time!

Well I must say I'd pay admissions to the primaries! Hillary and Kerry, The Shreak and The Snooze. :shocked:

Forum List

Back