Ted(You're fired) cruz

While I get what you are saying, I don't agree with it.. You are basically saying the President is only qualified if he/she is a politician.
Isnt that one of the biggest problems we have?
Look what we got with Barack Obama, an inexperienced person who only voted "present" on bill and issues. Look how those of us who did or didn't vote for him thought, "but he will surround himself with all the right/smart/good people who will help him with his on-the-job training. :lmao:

I wanted Newt for president, but voted for the nominee, Romney. I want Cruz for president now but will vote for any GOP nominee.

See ya! Time to get ready for work. :)
Both Cruz and Trump have less experience than Obama had when he ran in 2008. Cruz is only a first term senator who has spent half of that time campaigning. They are both full of hot air, spewing talking points and they have nothing of substance to back it up.

^^^ delusional liberal nonsense. Go ahead post Obamatards resume so we can mock and laugh at you.
What's not true about my statement??

Your entire statement is false. Are you a liberal? I ask because that's typically what liberals do, post blatantly false claims.
I'm liberal on some things and conservative on others... Don't subscribe to any party... Just call it like I see it. Die hard partisans make me laugh

You're fired!!!! Dumb fuck!

1. He wants to increase h1b's 500%
2. He wants to grant 11 million illegals legal residency
3. He supports trade deals like the tpp and doesn't give a damn about the American worker.
4. He sides with blacklivesmatters
5. He is endorsed by the estiblishment like Jeb Bush. Hell, George Bush was his boss a long time ago!
6. The bastard wants to undermine America's ability to compete in every way

Why would anyone vote for this piece of shit???
You forgot the FACT[ that he is not eligible to be POTUS!

Forum List

Back