Ted Cruz's Threat To 'Woke CEOs' Was 'The Most Openly Corrupt Thing Any Senator has said,' ethics expert Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow. cruz sure did open his mouth and inserted his foot down his throat.

Again.

It's actually funny to read. Like the Republican Party is going to not take anymore money from big business. LOL. Like cruz isn't going to take a penny from the corporate PACs. I have some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell any fool who actually believes that.

Like most Americans didn't know already that big business had the republicans in their back pockets with those republicans working only for those corporations and not what's best for our nation and people but it's nice to see at least one republican admit it.

Again.

It's actually funny to read. Like the Republican Party is going to not take anymore money from big business. LOL. Like cruz isn't going to take a penny from the corporate PACs. I have some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell any fool who actually believes that.

Like most Americans didn't know already that big business had the republicans in their back pockets with those republicans working only for those corporations and not what's best for our nation and people but it's nice to see at least one republican admit it.

You don't give a damn about corruption.

Why does this need to be pointed out to you?

Again.

This weird, faux-nationalist/populist thing they've created around their boy king is definitely interesting to observe.

It doesn't need to make sense or be consistent. They're so full of rage and paranoia that they'll latch on to anything that helps them emote.

Again.

I think this is the most openly corrupt thing any senator ever said.

So like there is this thing that has been going around -- to get big money out of politics........but for some reason, Conservatives and Centrists are the ones most opposed to it....wonder why...

Seems instead of ACTUALLY pushing to get money out of politics -- they just want to point fingers at each other and whine like children...

So like there is this thing that has been going around -- to get big money out of politics........but for some reason, Conservatives and Centrists are the ones most opposed to it....wonder why...

Seems instead of ACTUALLY pushing to get money out of politics -- they just want to point fingers at each other and whine like children...

You just described all politics since the beginning of time.
:dunno:

Your leftist masters funneled HUGE sums of out-of-state money to the recent Georgia (Senate run-offs) elections and I'm pretty sure you didn't object.

Your leftist masters funneled HUGE sums of out-of-state money to the recent Georgia (Senate run-offs) elections and I'm pretty sure you didn't object.

Uhm so did the Rethugikkkons, I'm pretty sure ewe didn’t object!
MAGA

If you think Warnock and Ossoff were the candidates of "Leftists" -- then you are a moron.....which isn't a shock....

Now, since you avoided the point...I will re-state it....why aren't you "conservatives" working with true leftists to get money out of politics?

Leftists have long been trying to get big money out of politics while so-called Conservatives were cheering on Citizens United....

Seems the only reason you are paying lip service to this now is because you are having a sad that corporate dollars are not exclusively being given to your cause

If you think Warnock and Ossoff were the candidates of "Leftists" -- then you are a moron.....which isn't a shock....

Now, since you avoided the point...I will re-state it....why aren't you "conservatives" working with true leftists to get money out of politics?

Leftists have long been trying to get big money out of politics while so-called Conservatives were cheering on Citizens United....

Seems the only reason you are paying lip service to this now is because you are having a sad that corporate dollars are not exclusively being given to your cause

I didn't pay "lip service" to anything, dumbass. I simply noted that the only time that you complain about money in politics is when it benefits a Republican, shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back