Ted Cruz's dad: African-Americans “need to be educated”

No wonder we are failing as a country. Saying something as observably true as African Americans need an education is racist.

No. Keep them ignorant. Is that better?

So, according to you, it's true that blacks are "ignorant, and need an education".
Do you morons even hear yourselves?

Young Thug - "Rich Nigga Shit" (Prod. by @MetroBo…:

Reminds me of this......

No wonder we are failing as a country. Saying something as observably true as African Americans need an education is racist.

So, according to you, it's true that blacks are "ignorant, and need an education".

Reminds me of this......

BLACK MEN, Stop Blaming The WHITE MAN!:

Reminds me of this......

Reminds me of this......

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry if you didn't feel so guilty about your racism.

Reminds me of this......

Reminds me of this......

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry if you didn't feel so guilty about your racism.

You're the racist. You should be ashamed.

Broke Party: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama &…: Broke Party Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama Democrat s Liberal Agenda - YouTube

My son became senatour and bought me new choose cuz I been gud and not take pooblic aid.

Forum List

Back