Ted Cruz wants to know if sand glows red............

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
I suppose indicating he wants to nuke an ISIS capital or two before they nuke us. To liberals, self-defense does not make sense. In pure, cowardly, girly, America hating liberalism they want to pretend nothing is happening. Is there any liberal who would defend the liberal position.

I suppose indicating he wants to nuke an ISIS capital or two before they nuke us. To liberals, self-defense does not make sense. In pure, cowardly, girly, America hating liberalism they want to pretend nothing is happening. Is there any liberal who would defend the liberal position.
typical liberal too stupid for substance
Hey look! I agree with the crony corporatist! lol
crony capitalist? Republicans voted 100% against Obamacare which is perfect example of fascist crony capitalism!! Do you understand?

typical liberal too stupid for substance
Hey look! I agree with the crony corporatist! lol
you have no idea what you've just done..

There's definitely some territory between 'pretend nothing is happening' and nuking the middle east.

There's definitely some territory between 'pretend nothing is happening' and nuking the middle east.
this is a special Ed thread no logic. reason, or analytical communication allowed .
ed has precious little computer time at the home...

yes and Obama occupies that territory and seemingly is doing nothing to prevent ISIS from nuking us.

this is a special Ed thread no logic. reason, or analytical communication allowed .
ad hominem

ad hominem
fact....

Tumbleweed is as natural in the desert as palm trees are in the tropics and pines and birch in the Arctic, you moron.

You are wrong and Ted Cruz is right. Two nukes, carefully placed did not kill, just sufficiently subdued the Japanese.

Two or more nukes carefully placed would subdue these subhuman vandals, provided that the fact valued life while these asshole don`t the strikes would be more severe than those in Japan.

You can`t use your dick on 72 virgins when it is burned off by American know how.

Tumbleweed is as natural in the desert as palm trees are in the tropics and pines and birch in the Arctic, you moron.

You are wrong and Ted Cruz is right. Two nukes, carefully placed did not kill, just sufficiently subdued the Japanese.

Two or more nukes carefully placed would subdue these subhuman vandals, provided that the fact valued life while these asshole don`t the strikes would be more severe than those in Japan.

You can`t use your dick on 72 virgins when it is burned off by American know how.
your yammering is no cover for not understand the joke.
your recounting of the atomic bomb strike on japan are so wrong as to be farce.
American know how? that as disingenuous as the propaganda posters from ww2.

Forum List

Back