Ted Cruz telling it like it is.

Hillary Clinton 60%
Ted Cruz 37%
others 3%

Yes, please, by all means, run Ted Cruz for president, willya?

:thup:

Now, to the OP link:

“We’ve got to get back to defending our Constitutional liberties," Cruz said in a luncheon speech in Barrington, about 30 miles northeast of Manchester. "We’ve never seen a federal government come after the Bill of Rights like this administration."

Cruz coyly resisted calls from an audience eager for him to announce his candidacy, including the pleas of one supporter who opened his wallet and offered a blank check to the freshman Senator from Texas.

Instead Cruz sketched the outlines of a fledgling platform, calling for a flat tax so that every American can “fill out his or her taxes on a postcard.”

Well, at least he had one interesting idea. Not doable, but interesting.

Please nominate Ted Cruz. Barry Goldwater is begging you...

At least Goldwater had some personality

Cruz is like that creepy kid in your class who your mother made you play with

I suspect Cruz will find his voice here and will do surprisingly well. He needs to take it to the next level, and redefine his views as a program for American greatness and the embodiment of what this country is about. We'll see if he can do it. But the enthusiasm is there.
Sen. Ted Cruz attacks Obama during New Hampshire visit - Yahoo News

On another thread someone said that Hillary Clinton wasn't better than a head of cabbage. I had to admit there was some validity to that. However, there is no question she is better than Ted Cruz. If he is the candidate, a democratic president in the next term is as much a certainty as it gets.

Hillary Clinton 60%
Ted Cruz 37%
others 3%

Yes, please, by all means, run Ted Cruz for president, willya?

:thup:

Now, to the OP link:

“We’ve got to get back to defending our Constitutional liberties," Cruz said in a luncheon speech in Barrington, about 30 miles northeast of Manchester. "We’ve never seen a federal government come after the Bill of Rights like this administration."

Cruz coyly resisted calls from an audience eager for him to announce his candidacy, including the pleas of one supporter who opened his wallet and offered a blank check to the freshman Senator from Texas.

Instead Cruz sketched the outlines of a fledgling platform, calling for a flat tax so that every American can “fill out his or her taxes on a postcard.”

Well, at least he had one interesting idea. Not doable, but interesting.

Ted Cruz would destroy that unlikable bitch in a debate

Wow the libs are terrified of Cruz. I guess if all you've got is a washed up old btch with no serious resume and a boatload of ethics issues you'd be scared too.

Wow the libs are terrified of Cruz. I guess if all you've got is a washed up old btch with no serious resume and a boatload of ethics issues you'd be scared too.

I find him to be humorous

Creepy Ted is the best thing to hit the GOP since Nixon and Joe McCarthy

Yes, that's why we are saying please, please, pretty please nominate Ted Cruz for President...because we are so terrified of him.

We have Hillary and you have a bunch of guys that are going to get soundly beaten by a girl.

Ted Cruz's Moment of Moral Clarity
by BooMan
Sun Mar 15th, 2015 at 06:40:54 PM EST

Unfortunately, there are parents in the world who take their children to see Sen. Ted Cruz without warning them that his apocalyptic bullshit is just a scam to scare the rubes. The result is predictable.

Tampa Bay Times political editor Adam Smith noted on Twitter that Cruz had to pause his speech to respond to a little girl in the audience who was young enough to be carried by her mother.
“Ted Cruz literally just scared a little girl in NH,” Smith wrote. “‘The world is on fire?!’ she asked, repeating his line on Obama-Clinton foreign policy.”

“The world is on fire,” Cruz replied, turning to face the girl and her mother. “Yes! Your world is on fire!”

Realizing that his rhetoric might have gone too far, the Texas Republican decided to do some damage control.

“But you know what?” he asked. “Your mommy is here and everyone is here to make sure that the world you grow up in is even better.”

All this is, really, is a moment of moral clarity.

It also demonstrates that Ted Cruz has limits. Little girls young enough to be carried by their mothers cannot vote. Therefore, there's really no point in ramping up their anxiety level.

The rest of us?

He hopes we wet our pants.

Yes, that's why we are saying please, please, pretty please nominate Ted Cruz for President...because we are so terrified of him.

We have Hillary and you have a bunch of guys that are going to get soundly beaten by a girl.
No, I see a bunch of people making fun of Cruz, demeaning him, etc etc. T hey do that because they are scared to death since Cruz is bright, articulate, and doesnt have 10% of the scandalous baggage that old crow your party is intent on nominating has.

No, I see a bunch of people making fun of Cruz, demeaning him, etc etc. T hey do that because they are scared to death since Cruz is bright, articulate, and doesnt have 10% of the scandalous baggage that old crow your party is intent on nominating has.

He is quite skilled at shutting down government and frightening small children

Terrified? You really don't get it. If any one group in this country is pulling for Cruz to be the nominee, it is the liberals.

Ted Cruz is a Bush operative. He's going take delegates away from Rand Paul and throw Bombs at Hillary. Then he will drop out and urge people to support Jeb Bush.

I heard him say " less the half of born again Christians vote" ... so how and where did he manage to come up with that stat ?

tell it like it is Ted ... just make up things.

Today," Ted Cruz said during his presidential announcement Monday, "roughly half of born-again Christians aren't voting. They’re staying home." Continuing his central theme -- imagine! -- Cruz offered an alternative: "Imagine instead millions of people of faith all across America coming out to the polls and voting our values."

I get it now. Teddie is imagining things ... his central theme.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back