Ted Cruz grills google executives in hearing following explosive report by project veritas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ted Cruz Grills Google Executives In Hearing Following Explosive Report By Project Veritas
Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) laid into Google executives during a Senate Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee hearing Tuesday following a bombshell report by Project Veritas revealing the tech company’s intention to meddle in the 2020 presidential election.

It is just to bad google wasn't totally put under these pos need to lose all their power

• Banned
They put this s**t in a hearing QUICK. lmfao. man you stupid fkrs!!

Meh. They're like Hillary, guilty as fuck and free as birds.

I'm no longer believing Q-Larp that there's a "Plan" They fooled me for a bit, they dole out enough to look credible, but their just a LARP having fun.

They've had Hillary, Goog, et.al targeted for fucking YEARS now along with the pedophiles, traffickers and Soros. I guess they think fucking little kids is just meh, no biggie.

Pointing out "Huber's 60,000 sealed indictments" got me banned from the QAnon site

LARPing fuckers

latest

• Banned

I'm no longer believing Q-Larp that there's a "Plan" They fooled me for a bit, they dole out enough to look credible, but their just a LARP having fun.

To this day the clueless still have no idea how dangerous google is and how dangerous this is as far as control of the public etc.

To this day the clueless still have no idea how dangerous google is and how dangerous this is as far as control of the public etc.

It's Orwell's 1984! Squared!

• Banned

It's Orwell's 1984! Squared!

You feel the closeness of the america rising?

It was political grandstanding. 101
No different than when Democrats do the same thing.
It is hand lotion for the circle jerkers.

Google is as protected as Hillary.

Can't go after them or the Failed Coup Plotters because they dump everything about 9/11, the Bushes, JFK, etc.

You think they just go, "ah shucks, you got us, the Coup Failed, we'll go along quietly." Q is part of the LARP

Thank you for the video, MindWars. The only Google assistant was Ms. Assistant Good Ship Lollipop who was very pleasant, she just didn't know any answers since she was in charge of a department that had nothing to do with the Questions Senator Cruz had. The real Google RatPack is playing dodge ball with laughing gas balloons. I'd hold them in contempt if I were a Senator. And they'd not ever pull a stupid stunt like that again on the Senate.

Thank you for the video, MindWars. The only Google assistant was Ms. Assistant Good Ship Lollipop who was very pleasant, she just didn't know any answers since she was in charge of a department that had nothing to do with the Questions Senator Cruz had. The real Google RatPack is playing dodge ball with laughing gas balloons. I'd hold them in contempt if I were a Senator. And they'd not ever pull a stupid stunt like that again on the Senate.

Shit like this is why they wanted to shut down alex jones do we see why . these bastards are killing this nation they are behind this bs including the dumb asses who hate TRUMP an have no idea why.

Obvious, in full view of all, and yet those on the left fail to see how bad this all is. Never mind that it is just getting rid of their current "enemies" that is just the beginning. It has already had what the CIA refer to as "blowback" in taking out and sullying the names of those who spew the real hate. Those on the left. The left has only progressed to narrow/closed mindedness, hate filled jack booted "Love" for all.
In the end, the censorship will envelop them all. For a big thank you, a night of the long knives for those who helped get them into power.

Forum List

Back