Ted Cruz blasts Democrats and Republicans in bold Las Vegas speech

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Trump, or Cruz, both men think very much alike, one is FLAMBOYANT, the other POLISHED, REFINED, and a MAN OF HIS WORD...EITHER would make a GREAT PRESIDENT!!!

Las Vegas Sun ^
Ted Cruz, the firebrand GOP presidential candidate who’s campaigning on promises to cut government spending, pitched himself as a Washington outsider and promised to reform federal taxes during a speech at Red Rock Resort today.Cruz, 44, channeled the conservative outrage with the federal government by telling tales of his battles against politicians while vowing to implement a flat tax, eliminate agricultural subsidies for corn and sugar, reform health care and end a system of federally backed business loans for purchasing overseas goods.Cruz, known for his filibusters to protest hikes in government borrowing caps, brought his brand of chutzpah to Las...

eVU0aac.jpg

Love the board spam! Keep up the good work. You'll give rderp & moonglow a run for their money at the prestigious im a loser this month......err i mean top poster this month award.

Love the board spam! Keep up the good work. You'll give rderp & moonglow a run for their money at the prestigious im a loser this month......err i mean top poster this month award.
Well, little fella, if you don't want to run with the big dogs, I suggest you sit on the porch and scratch your fleas!
Lmao

I've been smackin your pimple covered ass all over this forum for the last hour.

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

• Banned
Well, little fella, if you don't want to run with the big dogs, I suggest you sit on the porch and scratch your fleas!
Lmao

I've been smackin your pimple covered ass all over this forum for the last hour.

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

Sorry, you misspelled SUCKING as smackin... Your a light weight in the world of internet posting, but fun to pull his chain, late ate night!

Lmao

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

Sorry, you misspelled SUCKING as smackin... Your a light weight in the world of internet posting, but fun to pull his chain, late ate night!
Ate?

Epic fail. If you're gonna try to insult someone over their spelling it's best to spell check your insult first.

• Banned
Lmao

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

Ate?

Epic fail. If you're gonna try to insult someone over their spelling it's best to spell check your insult first.

Ow, another SPELLING ERROR... the internet liberal declares himself the WINNER....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lmao

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

Ate?

Ow, another SPELLING ERROR... the internet liberal declares himself the WINNER....ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Everytime you call me a liberal you expose your stupidity. You should try insults that are actually funny or accurate. You'll look less stupid that way.

Lmao

Big dogs lol

You're childs play

Ate?

Everytime you call me a liberal you expose your stupidity. You should try insults that are actually funny or accurate. You'll look less stupid that way.

See, liberals have no humor, your proof!

Trump/Cruz would make a good ticket. I can see the libs gnashing their teeth right now.

Trump/Cruz would make a good ticket. I can see the libs gnashing their teeth right now.

I'd rather see Cruz as AG instead of second chair. He could clean house there.
I wouldn't mind seeing Trey Gowdy as AG either.

Agreed, but if Cruz doesn't get the nomination he could spend time as AG and still be young for another run. Although staying in the Senate to be a thorn in the establishments side is also attractive.

Donald Trump is a buffoon. I fail to see his appeal.
Cruz is a serious politician. Anyone who thinks they are an equal choice isnt paying attention.

Forum List

Back