Ted Cruz asks - If Obama can defy the law, why can't Kim Davis?

Here's your tyrant, I mean Master in action. look at all them laughing their asses off because they are WALKING all over you and your Representation of Congress. enjoy

snip:
Big Brother Barack Rewrites O-Care Again to Include Transgender Procedures

Jim Hoft Sep 4th, 2015 7:43 am

Once again, Barack Obama rewrote his Obamacare regulations.
His latest changes will force insurance companies to cover many procedures sought by the transgendered.

And, you get to pay for it!
The Daily Caller reported, via News Alert:

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced a planned new regulation Thursday that will require health insurers participating in Obamacare to cover more health procedures sought by the transgendered.

one of the comments from the article. and you the citizens sit and SAY NOTHING. is it any wonder they are now putting people in jail. I never thought I'd see this in my lifetime.

snip:
Is this the 20th time The President amended ObamaSCARE without constitional authority, or more? Here's another all inclusive cost, even though most Americans will never need it, thus ALL of our health insurance rates will increase again. And just think folks, the corporations don't even have to comply until next year. Start saving for the increased premiums.

Anyone who listened to School House Rock knows this is not the way to change the law. I'm an independent, but I note that ONLY democrats voted in this law, and voted to exempt themselves from it so that we pay for their better health care.

I am friends with transgender people, and represented a couple. My trial practice partner in law school was the 3rd known transexual law graduate in America. The folk I know who had the "whack-a-deek-from-me" surgery, paid for it themselves.

This post is remind my loved ones and friends that we now live in a post-constitutional republic. Those who disagree with the Commander-in-Grief get chastized or punished. Those who tow the party line get promoted and protected, like Eric Holder, Killary Clinton, Lois Lerner, Huma Abedin and the State Dept. dude who knowingly committed a felony setting up Killary's unsecured server, but like Lois Lerner, pleads the fifth and gets away with it.

It is tyranny for a president to impose an amendment to a law by side-stepping Congress, and this one is going to be real expensive for the 99+% who don't want the surgery, due to increased premiums. If this is not wealth redistribution, I don't know what is!

Grab your ankles folks, he's driving tyranny right where it hurts, in the wallet in your back pocket.

Big Brother Barack Rewrites O-Care Again to Include Transgender Procedures - The Gateway Pundit

It is tyranny for a president to impose an amendment to a law by side-stepping Congress, and this one is going to be real expensive for the 99+% who don't want the surgery, due to increased premiums. If this is not wealth redistribution, I don't know what is!

Yup - the very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". That means the president cannot write laws. Nor can courts or bureaucrats. But all three do it all the time.

What laws is Obama breaking?

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

And how is Obama encouraging illegals to live in the USA exactly?

Obama isn't bringing them in. so that's (i) out of the question.
Obama isn't transporting them around, so that's (ii) out of the question.
Obama isn't hiding illegal aliens (as far as I know) so that's (iii) out of the question.
Obama isn't encouraging them to come, what has he said to encourage illegals to come? So that's (iv) out of the question.

So me thinks you're talking nonsense.

It's not just obama who's openly breaking laws. The mayors of every sanctuary city are doing so too.

Ted Cruz: If Kim Davis Gets Punished for Not Following the Law, Obama Should Be Too

sep 3 2015 Ted Cruz said today if people want Kim Davis to resign for not following the law, then President Obama ought to be held to the same standard.

Davis went to jail today after repeatedly refusing to issue marriage licenses in protest of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling, even defying the high court’s rejection of her appeal.

And with all the calls for her to resign, Cruz asked, “Where is the call for President Obama to resign for ignoring and defying our immigration laws, our welfare reform laws, and even his own Obamacare?

Yes. If that were the fact.

Unfortunately, Cruz is playing on the Faux news misinformation that Obama has done something outside the scope of executive powers. If that were the case their is a system in place to investigate and prove misuse of power.

Look at Hillary Clinton defying and obstructing an investigating every time we turn around, Look at Lois Learner who refused to answer questions about the IRS, and Obama IS the number one abuser of our laws.

but this woman was a civilian who worked for the Government, so we better get used to the fact these politicians can do what ever they want, and instead of seeing them in jail, you'll see them out campaigning for President .

Ding-ding-ding-ding!

A federal judge here on Thursday ordered a Kentucky clerk jailed for contempt of court because of her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Wait for iiiiiiiiit...

A tu quoque rube asking why Clinton hasn't been arrested yet in 5...4...3...

Thank you. Thank you very muuuuuch.

Look at Hillary Clinton defying and obstructing an investigating every time we turn around, Look at Lois Learner who refused to answer questions about the IRS, and Obama IS the number one abuser of our laws.

but this woman was a civilian who worked for the Government, so we better get used to the fact these politicians can do what ever they want, and instead of seeing them in jail, you'll see them out campaigning for President .

She was elected to that job.

Ding-ding-ding-ding!

A federal judge here on Thursday ordered a Kentucky clerk jailed for contempt of court because of her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Wait for iiiiiiiiit...

A tu quoque rube asking why Clinton hasn't been arrested yet in 5...4...3...

Thank you. Thank you very muuuuuch.

Says the far left drone that denies any wrong doing for any far left member..

She was elected to that job.

So was Obama and yet you far left drones still support his illegal wars..

It's not just obama who's openly breaking laws. The mayors of every sanctuary city are doing so too.

Ted Cruz: If Kim Davis Gets Punished for Not Following the Law, Obama Should Be Too

sep 3 2015 Ted Cruz said today if people want Kim Davis to resign for not following the law, then President Obama ought to be held to the same standard.

Davis went to jail today after repeatedly refusing to issue marriage licenses in protest of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling, even defying the high court’s rejection of her appeal.

And with all the calls for her to resign, Cruz asked, “Where is the call for President Obama to resign for ignoring and defying our immigration laws, our welfare reform laws, and even his own Obamacare?
What's that crazy Canuck up to now?

Unfortunately, Cruz is playing on the Faux news misinformation that Obama has done something outside the scope of executive powers. If that were the case their is a system in place to investigate and prove misuse of power.

So you're saying it's legal for obozo to give certificates to illegals saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither?

Ted Cruz is a liar.
TRANSLATION: I can't argue against what Cruz said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll smear him and call him names, and hope that somebody somewhere believes I'm right and he's wrong, even though I can't support my statement.

yep, they think everyone will just believe them over Mr. Cruz. He told the truth the sad part is how this stinking Congress of BOTH parties hasn't done a thing to stop him. he's making changes again to OscamCare just today without our Representation of Congress.

If you want to call Ted Cruz a liar, provide a link to prove it.
You can't just spout out bullshit.
If he couldn't just spout out bullshit, he'd have nothing to say at all.

Gee, that would be terrible, wouldn't it. :2up:
Provide proof Ted Cruz is a liar. If you can't, then you are the liar.
ted cruz didn't provide proof of his claims. if he can offer concrete examples he'll have something to talk about

Ted Cruz is a liar.

And that there are those on the right who buy into Cruz's lies and stupidity reflects poorly on conservatives.
If you want to call Ted Cruz a liar, provide a link to prove it.

You can't just spout out bullshit.
Are yoi sure? He and a bunch of the lefties here do it daily. The misinformation is just breathtaking.

Talk about misinformation, Dr. Ben Carson once said that prison turns you gay. Why the hell would you support Kim Davis after she gets out?

Forum List

Back