Teamsters Union blocking transport of supplies in PR?

I am certain the American MSM will get to the bottom of this....yeah right.

What is the death count? Post Hurricane. Population 3 million. What is the death count?

So far the count is at 16.

Truck drivers to deliver emergency supplies. Still maybe they can't get to work.

• Banned
So it's Trump fault that Puerto Rican truck drivers abandon their fellow citizens during their dire time of need?

What is the death count? Post Hurricane. Population 3 million. What is the death count?
Let me call my family there and ask them. Oh wait, I haven't heard from them in days because Puerto Rico is a DISASTER ZONE. I wonder if they've been showing up to their 9 - 5's since nothing works and everything is closed. :rolleyes:

So it's Trump fault that Puerto Rican truck drivers abandon their fellow citizens during their dire time of need?

Everything is Trump's fault, especially the stuff that isn't.

That's their position and they will stick to it to the end of time.

No matter how absurd or stupid they look in the process.

Let me call my family there and ask them.

The topic is the alleged Teamsters preventing its union drivers from delivering life-saving supplies to the suffering people. Do you have anything to contribute besides the k*nt act?

Let me call my family there and ask them. Oh wait, I haven't heard from them in days because Puerto Rico is a DISASTER ZONE. I wonder if they've been showing up to their 9 - 5's since nothing works and everything is closed. :rolleyes:
''Twas ewe who proclaimed that "Everyone was dying" including the truck drivers. Right?

The topic is the alleged Teamsters preventing its union drivers from delivering life-saving supplies to the suffering people. Do you have anything to contribute besides the k*nt act?
"Preventing?" Are you stupid? Are you now parroting the fake news from a few days ago where the only source was "toothless man?"

Truck drivers to deliver emergency supplies. Still maybe they can't get to work.
Hard to deliver supplies when there's no fuel and the roads are destroyed....but nice spin.

"Preventing?" Are you stupid? Are you now parroting the fake news from a few days ago where the only source was "toothless man?"

I've not "parroted" anything. I'm simply asking if the claim is true. Do you have anything to contribute that would either verify or disavow the claim?

I lived through Opal. Ten days no power. No ac. We had water. We made preparations. We cooked outdoors. It was eerie after dark. But, everyone was not dying. And, the truck drivers I'd not choose that moment to go on strike! Where is PR's national guard? They can drive trucks!

Last edited:
Hard to deliver supplies when there's no fuel and the roads are destroyed....but nice spin.

So the supplies are there but not being distributed because there is no fuel and the roads are blocked. Where did you get this information? Do you have a link?

Well, if the roads are destroyed then the libtards need to calm down and give Trump time to re build them. Right?

Forum List

Back