Team America SUCKS

T

TheEnemyWithin

That was the sickest, dumbest most violent movie I have ever seen... :puke3: ... What really bothered me was the way those sex maniacs attached themselves to our flag like they represent America... :puke: I wonder what the Iraqis would think of that movie?? I hope they don't think those kinds of people are their saviors.

I thought the sex content was actually tamer than some episodes of South Park. I don't really understand why Iraqis would think of Parker/Stone as "our saviors" for a movie like this, though.

Dan said:
I thought the sex content was actually tamer than some episodes of South Park. I don't really understand why Iraqis would think of Parker/Stone as "our saviors" for a movie like this, though.

Let's just hope they don't.

dude i thought that movie was great, i hate liberals, and this movie made liberals very mad, anything that makes a liberal bad, im for.

Yeah, but it's stupid that liberals got mad at it. I mean, it stars freakin' puppets! There was plenty for Conservatives to get mad at, too.

TheEnemyWithin said:
That was the sickest, dumbest most violent movie I have ever seen... :puke3: ... What really bothered me was the way those sex maniacs attached themselves to our flag like they represent America... :puke: I wonder what the Iraqis would think of that movie?? I hope they don't think those kinds of people are their saviors.

I think you totally missed the point. They weren't trying to attach themselves to the flag. When the movie came out, I made the comment that everybody had to leave their political bias at the door or not bother seeing it. I should have mentioned you couldn't take it to seriously eee-ther.

Frankly, I thought it was refreshing to see someone make a movie that came out and said actors should stick to making movies and leave the political analysis to some one else.

The movie bashes Liberals, the movie bashes Conservatives, the movie bashes Hollywood. It's an equal opprotunity offender, and it's about time someone stepped up and pointed out how silly things get sometimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
People getting mad about this movie is like people getting mad at The Daily Show - with Jon Stewart for lacking 'journalistic Integrity'.

:)

TheEnemyWithin said:

My girlfriend did the most outrageous thing when we saw this movie. She stood up, in the middle of the movie, turned around and said,"I have to leave and go eat now. Why? Because this movie sucks so bad, it sucked out all of the food I'd eaten a minute ago." Not to be outdone, I countered, "Ishtar would had won best picture had every movie that year was like this piece of crap".

My girlfriend did the most outrageous thing when we saw this movie. She stood up, in the middle of the movie, turned around and said,"I have to leave and go eat now. Why? Because this movie sucks so bad, it sucked out all of the food I'd eaten a minute ago." Not to be outdone, I countered, "Ishtar would had won best picture had every movie that year was like this piece of crap".

Whoo!!! That is outrageous! What a couple of cards!!!!

the movie was good. over the top and outragous just like i expected. come on people your telling me you didn't find it funny when michael moore became a suicide bomber??!? for once i wish life imitated art in his case

Lefty Wilbury said:
the movie was good. over the top and outragous just like i expected. come on people your telling me you didn't find it funny when michael moore became a suicide bomber??!? for once i wish life imitated art in his case
join us on the other thread, I agree that we can wish, but perhaps our wish is coming to pass?

Forum List

Back