Teacher Comes Foward--Shooter Was Covered In Full Body Armor--Student With Cruz When Shots Started

The parameters change when the shooter does not know who is armed. If partitions are triggered to close the shooter off, the shooter can be stopped, and even killed if the armed teacher has access to a lockable shooting port that is card-swiped from either side of the partition. If the shooter has hostages, the shooter is still screwed, because other partitions have been activated.

The parameters change when the shooter does not know who is armed. If partitions are triggered to close the shooter off, the shooter can be stopped, and even killed if the armed teacher has access to a lockable shooting port that is card-swiped from either side of the partition. If the shooter has hostages, the shooter is still screwed, because other partitions have been activated.
Yeah thats the ticket. Lock him in with hostages so he can take his time killing all of them.

You took the bait, Stupid. Think again. The rest of the school gets to live.

If all teachers had the ability to control all the partitions, the numbers of dead would obviously be lowered when the first teacher that activates their neck-card (in seconds) can touch-button the partitions that need to be activated. The shooter is captured. The rest of the school has the right to safety from the shooter, just as would hostages captured in the apparatus along with the shooter.

Stairwell partitions could close off entire floors instanly, such as the example teacher featured in this thread. The drill would teach that, if the shooter is on their floor, a safety apparatus inside the classroom shields/locks the door and another is unfolded so that the students can hide within it, made of kevlar, etc. if the shooter decides to shoot through the walls. Other distractions to the shooter so captured might include activating only certain parts of the sprinkler system.

I can see it all now......student comes in shooting up everybody in full body armor and teacher with gun in jeans and top, must confront dude, but first....she has to put on her body suit too, yes?With all my heart, I wish Trump was there.....I'd love to see this hero, rush into the building with no gun.....nothing but a burger and fat.

If all teachers had the ability to control all the partitions, the numbers of dead would obviously be lowered when the first teacher that activates their neck-card (in seconds) can touch-button the partitions that need to be activated. The shooter is captured. The rest of the school has the right to safety from the shooter, just as would hostages captured in the apparatus along with the shooter.

Stairwell partitions could close off entire floors instanly, such as the example teacher featured in this thread. The drill would teach that, if the shooter is on their floor, a safety apparatus inside the classroom shields/locks the door and another is unfolded so that the students can hide within it, made of kevlar, etc. if the shooter decides to shoot through the walls. Other distractions to the shooter so captured might include activating only certain parts of the sprinkler system.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe the kid these teachers may confront someday, may be thier own? For the last time, white people are fuckin crazy!!

Dipshit #105 could never invent anything because its always available on some free bench.

A teacher's students are like his/her kids. Give them tools to work with, and stupidity (such as #105's) gets crucified. If a female malamute is chosen as a sled-dog leader because it keeps its head in an emergency, how much more so a female, for example, protecting " her " offspring? The most dangerous animal in North America is a female moose with young. Suggested reading: Jessica Mann, Deadlier Than The Male.

Badger saves. Dipshit #105 will get you whacked, and whose worst nightmare is the sound of (lockdown [italics]).

You dumb ass. This last shooting there were no partitions and 17 people were killed. Class sizes are anywhere from 20-30 students. Count idiot. Try your hardest.

Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Watch. She says it wasn't Cruz
Alexa Miednik Former Student Walked With Shooter

The video was removed by Youtube, really wanted to watch.

Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

You can't take the horror of what actually happened, can you? I guess that's a good thing, in a way. But you need to face it. Cruz walked into a school and shot 150 rounds, killing 17 and injuring 14 unarmed, innocent people with multiple hits. He fired through classroom door windows and at anyone in his way in the halls. He couldn't break the windows on the third floor, and with his additional 180 rounds he no doubt planned to do some sniping from there, but he couldn't break the glass. So he dropped the gun and left. Did he shed full body armor and a face mask at the same time? Because when he left the school he definitely wasn't wearing it. Would all of that fit in the black bag he carried into the school?

I think the Sheriff would have mentioned the body armor if it had been found. He reported the "countless magazines" and the gun he had used.

Short version of video

You can't take the horror of what actually happened, can you? I guess that's a good thing, in a way. But you need to face it. Cruz walked into a school and shot 150 rounds, killing 17 and injuring 14 unarmed, innocent people with multiple hits. He fired through classroom door windows and at anyone in his way in the halls. He couldn't break the windows on the third floor, and with his additional 180 rounds he no doubt planned to do some sniping from there, but he couldn't break the glass. So he dropped the gun and left. Did he shed full body armor and a face mask at the same time? Because when he left the school he definitely wasn't wearing it. Would all of that fit in the black bag he carried into the school?

I think the Sheriff would have mentioned the body armor if it had been found. He reported the "countless magazines" and the gun he had used.

You mean the Sheriff that stood outside picking his teeth with a straw in his mouth during the tragedy?

Short version of video

Here It Is. I archived it. This was the day of the shooting.

And another. Watch this!

And lastly this is another witness saying 3 shooters the day of the shooting
Parkland high school Multiple shooters confirmed

Short version of video

Did you try looking for it?

Short version of video

Here It Is. I archived it. This was the day of the shooting.

And another. Watch this!

And lastly this is another witness saying 3 shooters the day of the shooting
Parkland high school Multiple shooters confirmed

Her account of events is consistent with a single shooter.

This is a Zionist Fraud designed to confiscate the guns of those who do not think the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand ISRAEL.

Short version of video

Did you try looking for it?

Sometimes certain media sites are blocked at my job i.e. Youtube, but for some strange reason the clip links on certain web sites work.

Forum List

Back