Tea Party Member Contemplates Running For President

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Herman Cain is thinking about running for president, even though it’s likely you’ve never heard of him.

And that’s OK — at least right now — for the black Republican who has become a sought after speaker on the Tea Party circuit. The former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza says he’s going to build a grassroots coalition of supporters from the bottom up, if he decides to run, and if the Tea Party movement in 2010 is any indication, Republicans won’t be looking to nominate a household name for president in 2012.

“They’re ready for a non-establishment candidate,” Cain, casually dressed in a blue shirt and slacks, said here in Florida during an interview Thursday after addressing an enthusiastic crowd at a “Spending Revolt” rally. “I will run proudly as a non-establishment candidate. I think the public has an appetite for a non-establishment candidate.”

Crap I made a spelling boo boo in the title.

Read more: Herman Cain, former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, is contemplating 2012 run | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

EDIT: Oh crap title typo, lol.

Last edited:
Herman Cain is thinking about running for president, even though it’s likely you’ve never heard of him.

And that’s OK — at least right now — for the black Republican who has become a sought after speaker on the Tea Party circuit. The former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza says he’s going to build a grassroots coalition of supporters from the bottom up, if he decides to run, and if the Tea Party movement in 2010 is any indication, Republicans won’t be looking to nominate a household name for president in 2012.

“They’re ready for a non-establishment candidate,” Cain, casually dressed in a blue shirt and slacks, said here in Florida during an interview Thursday after addressing an enthusiastic crowd at a “Spending Revolt” rally. “I will run proudly as a non-establishment candidate. I think the public has an appetite for a non-establishment candidate.”

Read more: Herman Cain, former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, is contemplating 2012 run | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

I hope he does, just so we can hear the left attack him, and call them racists for it :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I hope he does, just so we can hear the left attack him, and call them racists for it :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

He is one of those racist redneck teaparty types, LOL....you just made me think of this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuDAU4qQUCA]YouTube - Katrina Pierson invites Janeane Garafolo to Tea Party[/ame]

ok that first one wasn't the video but I found it when looking for this dude in the purple shirt "I aint no redneck" :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9X5moico4]YouTube - Tea Party Patriots Invite Janeane Garofalo for America's Tea Party on July 4, 2009![/ame]

You wanted to give this thread a happy birthday?

The man is getting a lot of traction, but not enough.

Lets revisit this thread in another year and see if he is the candidate then. Might be interesting. He is the most exciting one out there. Who knows where we will be in a year.

Lets revisit this thread in another year and see if he is the candidate then. Might be interesting. He is the most exciting one out there. Who knows where we will be in a year.

Yes I wanted to make a point that everyone who told me this man was a joke were wrong.

Thanks for contributing to the effort :D

how do you think about his traction now in light of his numbers after 5 days of "scandal"?

:D

Forum List

Back