Tea Party 48% Obama 44%

Let's take another scenario, since the response from tea partiers was so overwhelming on the last one,

NY 23 this year. What if the Republicans don't nominate Doug Hoffmann? Should he run as a third party Tea Party candidate? Is that a good scenario for you tea partiers?

I wonder when Scott Brown runs for re election if the tea party will endorse his re election? Cause obviously their influence had nothing to do with his victory, right?

Let's take another scenario, since the response from tea partiers was so overwhelming on the last one,

NY 23 this year. What if the Republicans don't nominate Doug Hoffmann? Should he run as a third party Tea Party candidate? Is that a good scenario for you tea partiers?

I wonder when Scott Brown runs for re election if the tea party will endorse his re election? Cause obviously their influence had nothing to do with his victory, right?

If the Tea party was genuinely intellectually honest politically, they would do to Scott Brown what they're trying to do to Charlie Crist, for example, in Florida.

Harry Reid could really use a third party Tea Party candidate in that race to boost his chances of re-election.

Will the Tea Party oblige him?

If the Tea party was genuinely intellectually honest politically, they would do to Scott Brown what they're trying to do to Charlie Crist, for example, in Florida.

So how does it feel to have a publican from the great liberal state of Mass.?

Teabaggers just yell, complain and whine and have no answers.

Ok cut spending. Where Medicare? Loud whine on that already. SS even louder whine and thoe are paid in benefits not funded by general tax dollars.

Military? Ohh big whine on that.
pork? fine as long as it is not their pork :)

Teabaggers are just crybabies with no answers.

Ok cut spending. Where Medicare? Loud whine on that already. SS even louder whine and thoe are paid in benefits not funded by general tax dollars.

This post shows why you don't have clue about the tea party.:idea: You should stick to your liberal circle jerk, you know more about that.

Okay these are really bad news for the president and Democrats. There is no way to rationalize this as good news for liberals or Democrats. No matter how you slice it, Obama and the Democrats are losing America and that cannot be good news come election time.

:lol:

actually, it's mostly the same dead-enders who thought bush wasn't an abomination.

now they just got a few more sore-losers with them.

i think you should absolutely keep destroying the repub party. :cool:

Polls show today that 43% are Independents and 8% are Democrats. When you add those numbers, clearly the majority of the Tea Party movement are not Repubs.
Surveys Show Tea Party Goes Beyond the Fringe - AOL News
The left and the MSM needs to keep demonizing the movement as it is giving them momentum and strength.

Oh really? "BUTT FUCKERS" just yell and complain? Is that while you're shoving your cock up their ass? I mean hey, you're the one who knows all about "tea baggers."

This is interesting considering how much time & money the corrupt Liberal MSM & DNC have spent on trying to smear the Tea Partiers. Looks like it's not working. Score one for America. Make 2010 count people.

Yeah--it's great--every single time one of these democrat attack dogs comes out against the tea party--slandering them as being racists, nazi's or white right wing extremists--the tea party grows.

In fact, the tea party movement in this country is growing faster than the Federal Government is---:lol::lol:

Here's a great example:

Below is a video of Tenn. democrat congressman Steve Cohen stating that tea party members are just the KKK without robes on---:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdXi3wnXyk]YouTube - Crazy (R) Tea Party w/ Rep. Steve Cohen[/ame]

This post shows why you don't have clue about the tea party.:idea: You should stick to your liberal circle jerk, you know more about that.

Unlike baggers I do not participate in ANY circle jerk.

Oh really? "BUTT FUCKERS" just yell and complain? Is that while you're shoving your cock up their ass? I mean hey, you're the one who knows all about "tea baggers."

I personally know several baggers wo have gone to the DC event and a couple more.

So how does it feel to have a publican from the great liberal state of Mass.?

I'm not from MA. Has Scott Brown actually done anything yet? I'm from NY. How did it feel when the Tea Partiers blew NY23?

Isn't it an election year?

Where are the Tea Party candidates?

Still woefully disorganized.

They have no message and no platform. They welcome anyone who shows up with a sign, regardless of the message. As long as you are AGAINST the US Government and President Obama in particular, you are welcome at the Tea Party

polls...now we believe and trust polls..what a joke...and the tea party is simply after your money and will drain votes from the republican party....2010 wont be the walk in the park that yall think it will be...but you just keep tooting your horns and beating your drums and paying no attention to what is really going on....

Yeah like Obama isn't after our money? :lol:

I mean what kind of criticism is that? They are after our money?

Who isn't these days?

The question is. Do they want to raise our taxes and take over every part of our lives?

No, that's what Obama wants to do, so I'll stick with the tea party. Nice try!

What operative gave you that load of crap?

:lol:

Isn't it an election year?

Where are the Tea Party candidates?

Still woefully disorganized.

They have no message and no platform. They welcome anyone who shows up with a sign, regardless of the message. As long as you are AGAINST the US Government and President Obama in particular, you are welcome at the Tea Party

This just shows how stupid and fixed in their thinking liberals are. They still think of the tea party like they think of Republicans and Democrats. As an official organized political party.

They still don't get that these are just American people coming out under the banner of tea party because of the history lesson of the Boston Tea Party.

You don't get it, do you?

Or maybe you do get it, but the lesson it teaches, still scares the hell out of you.

There isn't a leader. There aren't candidates. These are just people rising up and saying we have had enough.

How do you smear that many people? You can't and have it work.

That's why you are frustrated and demanding leaders. Single targets are easier to smear.

But millions of people?

It's like Rush Limbaugh. You have been trying for years, but you haven't been able to stop him.

Well welcome to your worst nightmare. MILLIONS OF RUSH LIMBAUGHS.

No, not that they all have Rush Limbaugh's views, but that, just like Rush Limbaugh, YOU CAN'T STOP THEM.

Keep trying though. I enjoy laughing my butt off at ya.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
This is interesting considering how much time & money the corrupt Liberal MSM & DNC have spent on trying to smear the Tea Partiers. Looks like it's not working. Score one for America. Make 2010 count people.

they are using the same tactic, call anyone who disagrees with them racist or terrorists whackos. didn't work with the people against amnesty won't work with this either!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE VEIWS OF THE PEOPLE YOU LOSE THEIR SUPPORT AND TRUST!!!!! the dems will pay on NOV 2 2010!!!! I can't wait to vote!!!! I am going to do early voting!!!!! Time for the people to instill our own term limits vote all those that do not listen and represent our veiws!!!!!

they are using the same tactic, call anyone who disagrees with them racist or terrorists whackos. didn't work with the people against amnesty won't work with this either!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE VEIWS OF THE PEOPLE YOU LOSE THEIR SUPPORT AND TRUST!!!!! the dems will pay on NOV 2 2010!!!! I can't wait to vote!!!! I am going to do early voting!!!!! Time for the people to instill our own term limits vote all those that do not listen and represent our veiws!!!!!

Woah! :eek: I admire your passion, but your font is making my eyes bleed! ;)

Forum List

Back