Taylor Swift is "Racist," apparently...

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video draws backlash for racism

Lord knows I'm not exactly Taylor Swift's biggest fan. I actually despise her whole "horny millennial airhead" persona with a passion, and her latest video is no exception to that trend (it's basically about her lusting after some married guy, going on and on about how 'good' he is, in spite of being 'bad,' and etca, etca
icon_rolleyes.gif
).

The outrage over it, however, is just silly. Basically, it seems that the "let's pretend history never happened" Left Wing P.C. crowd are up in arms because she dared to make a music video about white people set in Colonial Africa, and not even the real Colonial Africa at that, but a fake meta movie version of it.

A) Get over it.

B) I'm just disappointed that we didn't get a Van Pelt cameo.

67189597d1441469909-taylor-swift-racist-apparently-taylor-swift-22wildest-dreams22-jpg

icon_mrgreen.gif

I watched it. What's racist about it?

Apparently, no black people.

Of course, had she had "black" people in it.....they would have called her racist too......

The left need to be squashed like bugs..........

Apparently, no black people.

Of course, had she had "black" people in it.....they would have called her racist too......

The left need to be squashed like bugs..........

Apparently the videos producer is a black female haha.

Funny....the "non racists" watched the video...and immediately took note of everyone's race.

She's portraying a white colonialist woman lusting after a white colonialist man.

As the other guy said, they apparently wanted more black people in the video.

You people see racism everywhere....and that's why it's lost it's bite. You're almost there with bigot also. Tiresome

Lord knows I'm not exactly Taylor Swift's biggest fan. I actually despise her whole "horny millennial airhead" persona with a passion, and her latest video is no exception to that trend (it's basically about her lusting after some married guy, going on and on about how 'good' he is, in spite of being 'bad,' and etca, etca
icon_rolleyes.gif
).

The outrage over it, however, is just silly. Basically, it seems that the "let's pretend history never happened" Left Wing P.C. crowd are up in arms because she dared to make a music video about white people set in Colonial Africa, and not even the real Colonial Africa at that, but a fake meta movie version of it.

A) Get over it.

67189597d1441469909-taylor-swift-racist-apparently-taylor-swift-22wildest-dreams22-jpg

icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, I just had to revise My whole opinion of you downward...

Swift gives the people who will pay out the nose, EXACTLY what they want. Since she has the talent to deliver it, then that makes her in the top 10 most shrewd business people on the planet...

You want proof?

Go look at her bank account and then scroll back few weeks where she took the largest technology company in the world and pushed them around like a little plump fat kid being picked on by the HS Quarterback....

It doesn't hurt that she's easy to look at.....but the simple fact is...she is giving young people exactly what they want and making money hand over fist...

As for being racist......I doubt it...

no money in it for her...

icon_rolleyes.gif
).

A) Get over it.

icon_mrgreen.gif

Swift gives the people who will pay out the nose, EXACTLY what they want. Since she has the talent to deliver it, then that makes her in the top 10 most shrewd business people on the planet...

You want proof?

Go look at her bank account and then scroll back few weeks where she took the largest technology company in the world and pushed them around like a little plump fat kid being picked on by the HS Quarterback....

It doesn't hurt that she's easy to look at.....but the simple fact is...she is giving young people exactly what they want and making money hand over fist...

Sooo... Basically, she's a media whore like Madonna was back in the day. Big whoop.

Plenty of people make money peddling trash. lol

I also didn't say she was racist. I said that some other people did, and I made fun of them over it.

Do people here just not read OPs, or what?

icon_rolleyes.gif
).

A) Get over it.

icon_mrgreen.gif

You want proof?

Sooo... Basically, she's a media whore like Madonna was back in the day. Big whoop.

Plenty of people make money peddling trash. lol

I also didn't say she was racist. I said that some other people did, and I made fun of them over it.

Do people here just not read OPs, or what?

Naw..

She is MUCH MUCH hotter than Madonna.....ha!

She isn't peddling trash however. Sappy love songs and songs about angst between teenagers is not trash...

Now you want to talk trash...you need to be talking about the compass point and his ilk...

Look on the bright side, she could be more like that idiot Kayne West.
Ha...beat you to it..

The compass point (West) is nothing but thug lite......Just part of the gangsta rap nonsense that REALLY is trash....

Swift? Well, she's at least good for a weekend at the lake......Just be prepared to be a song afterward....lol

So that's what Clint Eastwood's son is up to huh? Personally, I couldn't stand her voice long enough to watch the whole thing. I'm listening to Dvořák's From the New World, right now. I just couldn't get myself to stop what I am doing to listen to that crap for that long, but I got that point. lol I'm no fan of Madonna either, but at least Madonna used her real voice. With out auto-tun, Swift would be nothing.

Director Of Taylor Swift's New Video Defends His Work

Taylor Swift's VMAs Performance, With Her Vocals Isolated

Her managers and the labels took the official video down. But there are boot legs. . . .

Here she is compared next to a REAL singer. :rolleyes-41:

Who cares what the little twit does. It's all a bit vacuous and vapid if you ask me. She should take all her money and go buy some talent. Oh wait. . . auto-tune. lol

Forum List

Back