Tax Paid Prof Says Commie Stalin Never Committed Any Crimes

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How's this for revisionist history? :mad:

by Warner Todd Huston

Here is a heartwarming tale of your education tax dollars at work. At a recent school event at a New Jersey public university, a tax paid professor said that Joseph Stalin, the murderous head of the Soviet Union during the WWII era, never committed any crimes against humanity. “I have yet to find one crime that Stalin committed,” the professor yelled at students.

The comments were uttered by Grover Furr, a professor in Medieval English at Montclair State University, a public university in New Jersey. The event at which Furr appeared was billed as a “Campus Debate,” and also featured libertarian professor Yuri Maltsev and conservative professor David Tubbs.

What a clown this guy is.
Grover-_Furr.jpg

Read more @ Tax Paid Prof Says Commie Stalin Never Committed Any Crimes | Right Wing News

:puke3::puke3:

by Warner Todd Huston

Here is a heartwarming tale of your education tax dollars at work. At a recent school event at a New Jersey public university, a tax paid professor said that Joseph Stalin, the murderous head of the Soviet Union during the WWII era, never committed any crimes against humanity. “I have yet to find one crime that Stalin committed,” the professor yelled at students.

The comments were uttered by Grover Furr, a professor in Medieval English at Montclair State University, a public university in New Jersey. The event at which Furr appeared was billed as a “Campus Debate,” and also featured libertarian professor Yuri Maltsev and conservative professor David Tubbs.

Grover-_Furr.jpg

Read more @ Tax Paid Prof Says Commie Stalin Never Committed Any Crimes | Right Wing News

He's great I like him...America needs real historians, you've had the bullshitters long enough :eusa_clap:

by Warner Todd Huston

Grover-_Furr.jpg

He's great I like him...America needs real historians, you've had the bullshitters long enough :eusa_clap:

I certainly hope your reply is satire. I don't believe anyone could be that ignorant otherwise. :eusa_eh:

by Warner Todd Huston

Grover-_Furr.jpg

I certainly hope your reply is satire. I don't believe anyone could be that ignorant otherwise. :eusa_eh:

He seems like he is doing a good job investigating the facts etc...he's a good historian :eusa_clap:

[ame="http://youtu.be/AT9SrM59m_I"]http://youtu.be/AT9SrM59m_I[/ame]

Last edited:

And your one-cell brain just can't take in that your bullshit anti-Stalin/anti-Soviet cold war propaganda "history" is just that -- bullshit!

Try to keep up with the times: your propaganda is the thing of the past; only Americans and old-school Westerners continue believing it.

Last edited:
Stalin is a hero of the "American" Left, he's one of their Founding Fathers

Who cares about your American "left", "right" or "centre"?!

"History" concocted by US propagandists borrowed from Nazi propaganda department of Dr Goebbelse is no longer of any interest to anyone outside of US. Live with it.

Forum List

Back