Tax Bomb! Big Tax Hike Coming for Seniors and Savers

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caEHB50b-jc&feature=g-all-u]Tax Bomb! Big Tax Hike Coming for Seniors and Savers - YouTube[/ame]

capital gains is the way that people become rich, it is an income producing vehicle. Therefore it should be taxed.

My favorite part about LoveBear threads are that she never adds her thoughts, just a link to something else. She'd say it's because "nothing else needs to be said" or some other nonsense. In reality, she doesn't know what her opinion is until she hears what her buddies have to say first. Then she can parrot that.

Are you the post POLICE.. asshole!

of course you want a nanny state I can see where you want everyone to abide by your LAWS.. GEEZ get a life

of course you want a nanny state I can see where you want everyone to abide by your LAWS.. GEEZ get a life

and they still sit and wonder why companies don't want to do business in the United States.

I noticed that your thought that I am the post police is taken from Willows post. Way to have an original thought. Oh and thanks for proving my point. :eusa_clap:

Hey , I didnt even see her post .. Doesnt take a rocket scientist that you so obsessed with my posts .. Do you follow me .. STALKER . Difference between you posting. I dont give a shit what you say because you are a LOSER

Hey , I didnt even see her post .. Doesnt take a rocket scientist that you so obsessed with my posts .. Do you follow me .. STALKER . Difference between you posting. I dont give a shit what you say because you are a LOSER

RRD is a she?

I was thinking more in the lines of an "It" :lol:

Whatever "it" is, it does seem to have some kind of fetish for you.

Is it so horrible to tax people who make money off of money at a rate close to the rate at which you tax money made from labor?

capital gains and dividends are monies that have already been taxed once, now you gotta double dip.. you non tax payers are one greedy bunch.

Is it so horrible to tax people who make money off of money at a rate close to the rate at which you tax money made from labor?

capital gains and dividends are monies that have already been taxed once, now you gotta double dip.. you non tax payers are one greedy bunch.

Already taxed at what level though? You can say they were "already taxed" even if that tax was 0000000.1%.

Since 1980s, the Kindest of Tax Cuts for the Rich

Effective Corporate Tax Rate at Historic Low Levels, 12.6%

Are Capital Gains Taxed Twice?

Which non-tax payers are you talking to? I am employed full-time AND receive a pension that I'm taxed on. I paid $6,060 in Federal and $1271 in state taxes (after refund). You?

My favorite part about LoveBear threads are that she never adds her thoughts, just a link to something else. She'd say it's because "nothing else needs to be said" or some other nonsense. In reality, she doesn't know what her opinion is until she hears what her buddies have to say first. Then she can parrot that.

My least favorite part about you is that you attack the messenger and don't respond to the message.
People post articles and videos to stimulate discussion on the topic covered. They may or may not present their opinion in the OP, but usually return to respond to counterpoints.
You could..... have commented on the content. In stead, you chose to make a personal attack. She, at least, presented something of value. You presented your usual stupidity. How LIBERAL of you!

My least favorite part about you is that you attack the messenger and don't respond to the message.
People post articles and videos to stimulate discussion on the topic covered. They may or may not present their opinion in the OP, but usually return to respond to counterpoints.
You could..... have commented on the content. In stead, you chose to make a personal attack. She, at least, presented something of value. You presented your usual stupidity. How LIBERAL of you!

What message? She didn't type one. That's the point.

Whether it's "horrible" is one issue. The main objection to it is that money invested makes the economy grow. When you tax capital gains, you're taxing the growth of the economy. Every dollar of capital gains that is taxed means a lower standard of living for your children and grand children.

Furthermore, the money has already been taxed, and government doesn't share in the losses, so why should it get a share of the gains?

Forum List

Back