Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

Well, I happen to believe based on how wretchedly I've lived that i won't be one of those blessed few that will be among the chosen. Trying to amend my ways.....but it isn't about "trying."

It's about accepting and remaining and it seems every time I start down that path of righteous living...another tidal wave of whatever overwhelms me.

Envy many that have the will to keep fighting. I simply have too many struggles. With pride...anger, drinking...to name a few.

I am pretty much nowhere near what I was ever called to be or what I am supposed to be.

I do believe that Christ is real. That He is coming back. It's more based on the fact that I see all of this unreal wickedness unfolding right before our eyes.

I would say as much as 99 percent of those that will be in eternal hell don't know they are going there. Then there are ones like me....who sort of pretty much know we are.

Hence, the drinking. 😔 Need prayers 🙏

Boy, howdy. Pride is the tough one for me.

Since I have never struggled much with substances, it's not high on my list.

I will pray for you.

I have been sliding ever closer to Christ for what I think is a similar reason you yours -- that the devil's presence grows ever more obvious by the day and I simply will not accept that this chaos is the normal, natural order of things, so there must be a force greater that will balance the chaos.

Not surprised since target also sells babies and kids clothes with fag and tranny slogans on them.

Yeah, it's been for a long time now. Like when that celine dion for whatever reason sold her soul to eternal damnation when she started this new clothing line a few years ago to be sold at target.

BTW, tried looking it up on YouTube and other social media platforms and they've been taken down even though they're still being sold.

Only on wicked China spying "tiktok."

A short time after starting that clothing line, she was diagnosed with this.

👆 of course that is something you'll find on YouTube

It's okay ... these shirts are made in China ... so it's okay ... those folks have no souls ...

The bigger question is why are you in Target buying the products that Satan makes ... them Chinese Slaves use two different materials in every single one of their clothing products ... as an affront to American Christian values ... cotton and rayon are an EVIL mix ...

Next thing will be TV glorifying extra-marital sex ... or even martial sex ... Ricky and Lucy slept in separate beds ... things went to shit when they put Oliver and Lisa in the same bed ... and NOT with Arnold ... {music} ... "Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue? ..

Muh-Haha.

Satan Saves and Lucifer Loves you, were coined at least back in the 70's. Don't forget the phony Satan Murders of the 80's you crazy kids. The Devil is a Judeo/Christian super-being that allegedly (wink wink) exits beyond the naturals bounds of the physical world where we all live and die.

Muh-Haha.

Satan Saves and Lucifer Loves you, were coined at least back in the 70's. Don't forget the phony Satan Murders of the 80's you crazy kids. The Devil is a Judeo/Christian super-being that allegedly (wink wink) exits beyond the naturals bounds of the physical world where we all live and die.
You do not get it and never will.

Muh-Haha.

Jesus saves but the Devil invests for a prudent rate of return!

It is funny how those that reject everything in the Bible and don't believe in any of it are the very ones proving its validity and truth.

That's one of those......ironies? Is that the word?
The Bible is a book written by men in a very ancient time. "Slaves obey your masters" the Bible tells them. Cool stuff, you think?

Forum List

Back