Target: Old White Men

You're right American_Jihad, the republicans war on old people is appalling, look how they are holding the country hostage in order to cut 1.3t of our 3.8t budget, explicitly from old people.

How many of these bullshit conservative "news" sites do you have in your bookmarks? I never ceased to be amazed how many of these bullshit partisan sites have sprung up since Obama's election. I wonder who controls them and who funds them?

That's a liberal trait, always wondering, get off your lazy ass and find out...:eusa_shifty:

:blahblah: I usually do look at the about sections of these bullshit websites and they're always the same. They list a couple of conservatives and gives their credentials yet these people don't have the money or clout to be able to fund these websites or the throngs of hack writers that write these lies and bullshit articles. Plus virtually every one of these sites has the same format and the same layout yet it's claimed that each one is independent. Someone is spending a lot of money to flood the internet with these lies and give the useful idiots such as yourself something to bombard news forums such as this one with.
the truth always finds the light!! i think the reason why there are so many sites should tell you and your ilk something ,and that is there are a lot of people that can see through the lefts bullshit !! remember a large % of the liberal voting base can't even read on a 7th grade level.the left derives it's power from illiterates !!

That's a liberal trait, always wondering, get off your lazy ass and find out...:eusa_shifty:

:blahblah: I usually do look at the about sections of these bullshit websites and they're always the same. They list a couple of conservatives and gives their credentials yet these people don't have the money or clout to be able to fund these websites or the throngs of hack writers that write these lies and bullshit articles. Plus virtually every one of these sites has the same format and the same layout yet it's claimed that each one is independent. Someone is spending a lot of money to flood the internet with these lies and give the useful idiots such as yourself something to bombard news forums such as this one with.
the truth always finds the light!! i think the reason why there are so many sites should tell you and your ilk something ,and that is there are a lot of people that can see through the lefts bullshit !! remember a large % of the liberal voting base can't even read on a 7th grade level.the left derives it's power from illiterates !!

:lmao: I find it hilarious you're attacking others prowess when it comes to English when your grammar is atrocious.

:lmao: I find it hilarious you're attacking others prowess when it comes to English when your grammar is atrocious.
i will be the 1st to admit that my spelling is horrible .. and i am not very eloquent when it comes to posting ,but let me assure you i am very well read and informed . the inner cities are a major voting block for the left . the areas with the highest illiteracy rates always vote democrat .

Last edited:

i will be the 1st to admit that my spelling is horrible .. and i am not very eloquent when it comes to posting ,but let me assure you i am very well read and informed . the inner cities are a major voting block for the left ..you know the areas with the highest illiteracy rates always vote democrat .

How do you explain that Fox News viewers and Conservatives in general always have the lowest scores both in informed polls and intelligence tests?

i will be the 1st to admit that my spelling is horrible .. and i am not very eloquent when it comes to posting ,but let me assure you i am very well read and informed . the inner cities are a major voting block for the left ..you know the areas with the highest illiteracy rates always vote democrat .

How do you explain that Fox News viewers and Conservatives in general always have the lowest scores both in informed polls and intelligence tests?

the Democrats cheat on everything else... why not polls and intelligence tests...?

the truth always finds the light!! i think the reason why there are so many sites should tell you and your ilk something ,

The only thing it tells me is that there are a lot of blowhards learning to use a computer
and that is there are a lot of people that can see through the lefts bullshit !! remember a large % of the liberal voting base can't even read on a 7th grade level.the left derives it's power from illiterates !!

Does that have anything to do with public education being a commie plot?

i will be the 1st to admit that my spelling is horrible .. and i am not very eloquent when it comes to posting ,but let me assure you i am very well read and informed . the inner cities are a major voting block for the left . the areas with the highest illiteracy rates always vote democrat .

Is that why Mississippi and Alabama are blue states?

I think you'll find highest illiteracy rates in areas of poverty.

Last edited:
the truth always finds the light!! i think the reason why there are so many sites should tell you and your ilk something ,

The only thing it tells me is that there are a lot of blowhards learning to use a computer
and that is there are a lot of people that can see through the lefts bullshit !! remember a large % of the liberal voting base can't even read on a 7th grade level.the left derives it's power from illiterates !!

why do students who attend private schools have higher sat scores on average than public school students ??

why do students who attend private schools have higher sat scores on average than public school students ??

Because they have more money?

Because they have more money?
i think the gov spends more money per student in public schools than parents do per child in public school on average ..i could be wrong .:eusa_eh:

Facts... bad. Head... hurt.

Facts... bad. Head... hurt.
without inner city [da hood] votes Obama would not be president .

without inner city [da hood] votes Obama would not be president .

:blahblah: So what's your point? And cities are more educated than rural areas... so again what's your point?
not the inner cities dumb fuck .

:badgrin: So you want to go neighborhood by neighborhood or what sort of basis do you have for this assertion? It's clearly not based in any sort of fact and seems to come from just a racist notion that blacks are inferior.

Forum List

Back