Tampa Bay Lightning national anthem singer, an Air Force vet, hospitalized with coronavirus despite vaccine

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She sang every night of the Cup playoffs in Florida on the way to their Cup victory.

Reading one of the comments, one might reasonably ask, "what if the hundreds of thousands a month of unvaccinated illegal immigrants entering America is contributing to this surge?" Especially in southern states.

It would also be the perfect trojan horse if China wanted to send another variant. Who knows, but it's more probable than most theories.

Wake up America. How can you demand so much from your own citizens while happily allowing record surges across your southern border by God knows who?

U.S. Air Force veteran Sonya Bryson-Kirksey, who sings the national anthem for the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, became a familiar face to TV viewers during the team's recent run to the Stanley Cup championship.

But her celebration of the team's title didn't last long: Last week she was hospitalized with the coronavirus despite being vaccinated in March, according to reports.
Her husband, Jimmie Kirksey Jr., said she had tested positive for the delta variant and was doing better on Thursday morning.

Bryson-Kirksey, 54, has battled multiple sclerosis for years and has other underlying health conditions that make her more susceptible to the virus.

Last edited:
there is no 'vaccine' for the chinese flu....not needed due to the 95% recovery rate.....
it is a scum demonRAT LIE to get gullible people to panic

She sang every night of the Cup playoffs in Florida on the way to their Cup victory.

Reading one of the comments, one might reasonably ask, "what if the hundreds of thousands a month of unvaccinated illegal immigrants entering America is contributing to this surge?" Especially in southern states.

It would also be the perfect trojan horse if China wanted to send another variant. Who knows, but it's more probable than most theories.

Wake up America. How can you demand so much from your own citizens while happily allowing record surges across your southern border by God knows who?

U.S. Air Force veteran Sonya Bryson-Kirksey, who sings the national anthem for the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, became a familiar face to TV viewers during the team's recent run to the Stanley Cup championship.

But her celebration of the team's title didn't last long: Last week she was hospitalized with the coronavirus despite being vaccinated in March, according to reports.
Her husband, Jimmie Kirksey Jr., said she had tested positive for the delta variant and was doing better on Thursday morning.

Bryson-Kirksey, 54, has battled multiple sclerosis for years and has other underlying health conditions that make her more susceptible to the virus.
It wont be long before the vax is completely ineffective against a newly mutated variant due to bone headed people not getting the vax and allowing the virus to practice on them.

Asclepias The jab they are giving won't be any more effective than having good health and habits to begin with. Do you have a blacklight? I've asked for those who have gotten the covid shot to please show us your glow.

Apparently Russians were aware of this early on,

Asclepias The jab they are giving won't be any more effective than having good health and habits to begin with. Do you have a blacklight? I've asked for those who have gotten the covid shot to please show us your glow.

Apparently Russians were aware of this early on,

"The jab they are giving won't be any more effective than having good health and habits to begin with."

Says who? I caught the Rona and I am in much better shape than 99% of the population

Asclepias I have friends who caught it too and they are perfectly fine afterwards....

So you claimed you got the jabs are you going to test it with the blacklight?

The numbers out of Israel and the UK today are stunning. MORE double-vaxxed people in the hospital and having died that unvaccinated.

Here, page 17

And here:

Asclepias just plain ole facts. If you already have a compromised immune system, diabetes, heart issues. or any other malady and especially if you are old the possibility of having a more severe case of Corona Virus exist. There is not one study out there that won't show you that. And as already stated by actual expert virologist the more virus particles you subject your self too or have injected you are primed as a receptacle for viral infections. Common sense should let one know that even without the experts stating it but there just ain't a whole lot of 'vax me I'm scared people' that have that and obviously a full generation that has grown up believing the propaganda that by injecting the body with foreign substances created by big pharma will make them healthier; exception being those who have, know of or have loss loved ones due to vaccine injury.

Now you haven't answered my question are you going to blacklight test your jab and share the results with us or are you just full of shit claiming you got the jabs?

The numbers out of Israel and the UK today are stunning. MORE double-vaxxed people in the hospital and having died that unvaccinated.

Here, page 17

And here:

They aren't interested in facts.

Asclepias just plain ole facts. If you already have a compromised immune system, diabetes, heart issues. or any other malady and especially if you are old the possibility of having a more severe case of Corona Virus exist. There is not one study out there that won't show you that. And as already stated by actual expert virologist the more virus particles you subject your self too or have injected you are primed as a receptacle for viral infections. Common sense should let one know that even without the experts stating it but there just ain't a whole lot of 'vax me I'm scared people' that have that ad obviously a full generation that has grown up believing the propaganda that by injecting the body with foreign substances created by big pharma will make them healthier; exception being those who have, know of or have loss loved ones due to vaccine injury.

Now you haven't answered my question are you going to blacklight test your jab and share the results with us or are you just full of shit claiming you got the jabs?

"If you already have a compromised immune system, diabetes, heart issues. or any other malady"

I dont have any of those issues, I'm not old and I still caught it. If I would have had any I am pretty certain I would be dead by now. Thats how fucked up it is.

"If you already have a compromised immune system, diabetes, heart issues. or any other malady"

I dont have any of those issues, I'm not old and I still caught it. If I would have had any I am pretty certain I would be dead by now. Thats how fucked up it is.
Corona virus also known as the common cold which has thousands of variants and can become severe depending on each individual's circumstances, health, etc..

Damn shame.

It sure would be nice if these vaccines were 100% effective. But, as we all know, they are not.

I hope he makes it out okay.
and sadly we no longer have a president securing our southern border from infected people coming in…instead they are welcoming them and in fact shipping them to places like florida. It’s mind blowing how they aren’t taking it seriously or simply doing it intentionally

It wont be long before the vax is completely ineffective against a newly mutated variant due to bone headed people not getting the vax and allowing the virus to practice on them.
We must study the ways to pass it on. In every way possible. Look at the Prog criminal videos that you believe are fun and full of frivolity

Forum List

Back