Taliban using suicide bomber dog caught on tape

LiveLeak.com - I'm surprised that Countries around the world wouldn't want us to invade them too.

Interesting how the Islamofaschists resort to this type of thing for entertaiment. we should clean out the whole middle east of this filth and send them packing. even if it means to completely drain their host financially. by any means necessary. what say you?

You idiot. That was American soldiers blowing up a dog for fun.

As for the Taliban, President Obama has killed more Taliban and al qaeda than worthless Bush even thought about. If you remember, Bush said he wasn't even looking for bin Laden but Obama killed him.

LiveLeak.com - I'm surprised that Countries around the world wouldn't want us to invade them too.

Interesting how the Islamofaschists resort to this type of thing for entertaiment. we should clean out the whole middle east of this filth and send them packing. even if it means to completely drain their host financially. by any means necessary. what say you?

I mean, what are we supposed to think of you when you don't even understand the own shit you post. I mean I know it was easily confusing due to the fact that there was an entire one line of text describing what the video was...ya know just in case the video itself wasn't clear enough.

Christ our country is fucked if you're an average American.

I mean, what are we supposed to think of you when you don't even understand the own shit you post. I mean I know it was easily confusing due to the fact that there was an entire one line of text describing what the video was...ya know just in case the video itself wasn't clear enough.

Christ our country is fucked if you're an average American.

You'd think the audio alone would be a bit of a tip off.

Thank god I read a few replies before I opened the link. If I'd witnessed such a thing, I would have likely sent my fist through my screen. If that really is a video of a dog being blown up, might ya want to think about doing the decent thing and putting a disclaimer about graphic video?

Thank god I read a few replies before I opened the link. If I'd witnessed such a thing, I would have likely sent my fist through my screen. If that really is a video of a dog being blown up, might ya want to think about doing the decent thing and putting a disclaimer about graphic video?

I'm not going to link to anything visual, but did you know there is a lady who co ordinated rapes on young girls so the young women would be raped and in shame they could redeem themselves by blowing themselves up in suicide bombings?

Are you really this thick! Try engaging your brain before posting! Those killing the dog for entertainment were US troops. Unfortunately there are rotten apples in all walks of life, but it is a minority of lowlifes like this who bring disrepute to the majority.

And whilst talking of lowlifes...you fit the description perfectly, shit for brains.

I'm not going to link to anything visual, but did you know there is a lady who co ordinated rapes on young girls so the young women would be raped and in shame they could redeem themselves by blowing themselves up in suicide bombings?

And what the Hell does this have to do with anything? Okay, done with this thread. It's clear that the entire purpose of this thing is nothing more than for twisted fucks to get their rocks off while fantasizing about twisted acts of violence.

Forum List

Back