Taking rights away from our youth.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Poll finds that 60% of Britons want to keep their EU citizenship

Six out of 10 Britons want to keep their European Union citizenship after Brexit –including the rights to live, work, study and travel in the EU – and many would be prepared to pay large sums to do so, according to research led by the London School of Economics.

Support for retaining the rights is particularly strong among 18- to 24-year-olds, 85% of whom want to retain their EU citizenship in addition to their British citizenship. Around 80% of people living in London also want to maintain the same rights.

Being European is s much a part of me as my being Welsh.

Six out of 10 Britons want to keep their European Union citizenship after Brexit –including the rights to live, work, study and travel in the EU – and many would be prepared to pay large sums to do so, according to research led by the London School of Economics.

Support for retaining the rights is particularly strong among 18- to 24-year-olds, 85% of whom want to retain their EU citizenship in addition to their British citizenship. Around 80% of people living in London also want to maintain the same rights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so what , will they just continue to whine Tommy ?? Its fun watching them whine .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so what , will they just continue to whine Tommy ?? Its fun watching them whine .

Toothless fuckers are almost as bad as the fuckin frogs.

right to be 'euro' . You 'subjects' have no 'rights' as what you call 'rights' are simply privleges , permission and allowances that can be taken away anytime your betters , lords decide to take them away Tommy .

yeah , get your mob democracy going to disenfranchise the 'BREXITER' winners eh Tommy .

Hey dumbass! Yes you, dumbass! You're on an Island! Annnd, deal with it!

DERP!

PS: If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

My ancestry is Scottish and I would never call myself a European.

[QUOTE="Tommy Tainant, post: 17635822, member: 56584"I already live in Europe.[/QUOTE]

Do you live on the Continent or in the British Isles? The two are not gonna be as closely tied as they have been. You'll have to choose one or the other.

[QUOTE="Tommy Tainant, post: 17635822, member: 56584"I already live in Europe.

Do you live on the Continent or in the British Isles? The two are not gonna be as closely tied as they have been. You'll have to choose one or the other.[/QUOTE]
I live in Wales. I am Welsh and European.

My ancestry is Scottish and I would never call myself a European.
------------------------------------- thats exactly right , same goes for any self respecting Englisher or Welshman .

[QUOTE="Tommy Tainant, post: 17635822, member: 56584"I already live in Europe.

Do you live on the Continent or in the British Isles? The two are not gonna be as closely tied as they have been. You'll have to choose one or the other.
I live in Wales. I am Welsh and European.[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- the little i know of YOU , you are anything that is comfortable and easy Tommy !!

Very soon you may not have the option of being both. Then again I don't believe in the concept of mixed allegiance.

I can trace my ancestry back to at least a half dozen other countries, but I don't consider myself anything other thsn an American.

Last edited:

Very soon you may not have the option of being both. Then again I don't believe in the Judea of mixed allegiance.

I can trace my ancestry back to at least a half dozen other countries, but I don't consider myself anything other thsn an American.
-------------------------------------------- the way things are going , in a few years Tommy's gonna be muslim in a 'bhurka' .

Forum List

Back