Taking Back Our Land

Returning to the topic of Taking Back Our Land - let us examine what Brother John Mulinde has to say about his own testimony of the people of Uganda establishing prayer altars unto God.

John Mulinde: In Uganda, up until the time God revealed to us how to pray for His purposes rather than our problems, the unholy priesthood had thrived in the nation. Witchcraft, ancestral worship, and the occult were widespread. Even though there were few Muslims in the nation, they serviced their altars and were very strong in the land. In the 1970's, with a population that was less than 5% Muslim, President Idi Amin dedicated Uganda to Allah and declared it a Muslim nation. - John Mulinde Prayer Altars

Idi Amin's declaration was followed by years of turmoil upon turmoil as the Lord endeavored to get the attention of His agents on earth, the Body of Christ. Finally, He got our attention through the AIDS pandemic, the church went about repairing the altar of the Lord. - John Mulinde

Update - since that time John has shared that as they raised up prayer altars over Uganda, the influence of the church and God's purposes changed areas of Uganda. Corrupt departments such as their Revenue Authority began to change. God raised up His own godly leaders to replace those who were corrupt. The banking sector which had formerly failed terribly began to turn around. And then! President Museveni allowed prayer in Uganda's State House, and a prayer altar was raised there!!

John Mulinde said the President handed over the flag of Uganda to the intercessors at a national prayer rally and said, If Uganda ever gets into any crisis, it shall not be the fault of me or the goverment, I put the nation into your hands! - President of Uganda

Imagine that! The President put the flag into the hands of the Body of Christ living in Uganda and told them I'm putting the future of our nation into your praying hands! Glory be to God!

The miraculous turn around that the nation of Uganda has enjoyed can be ours for the asking. What Americans must do is turn to the LORD with all of our hearts and commit ourselves to erect prayer altars in our own homes - to commit each morning (my family does this every morning) to Bible reading together - reading the Word of God aloud into our home - to each other - Worship time - listening to worship music and praising Jesus in songs and hymns and Psalms - and then - praying as the Spirit of God leads us! As God raises up His people to commit to rebuilding the walls of prayer - even as Nehemiah was commissioned to rebuild the wall in Nehemiah 4 - we shall see the LORD transform our homes - our communities - our cities - our nation - and yes - even our message boards and places of fellowship! With God all things are possible!

when you start in with your silly crud about some religion, you lose all creditability about anything else you might say, cause only the irrational believe such stuff. We don't listen to anything that the irrational have to say.

This thread is about Jesus Christ and seeking His face, His direction, His plan for the future of our families and our nation. This thread is not about religion.

This is Jake's testimony about how having a prayer altar in his own life has made him a bolder Witness for Jesus Christ. He's seeing others catch the vision of prayer altars and realizing this can be done anywhere there are people! ANYWHERE! Go ye into all the world............

Prayer Altars are a strategy that is changing the world! This is the person who was given the message from the LORD about starting Prayer Altars. John Mulinde Ministry, World Trumpet.

World Trumpet Mission John Mulinde and Mark Daniel Global Awakening

What God has done in Uganda, He can do for America. God is no respector of persons. What God will do for one people - He will do for another! What has happened to Uganda as a result of the raising up of prayer altars is nothing short of miraculous! To God be the Glory!

Last edited:
My Life is Not My Own - It Belongs to Jesus Christ.

it is written:

And he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
2 Corinthians 5:15

Listen to John Mulinde on the subject of surrender! He says,

We no longer plan our future, but submit to walking with God and following His ways and commands. We want to see His purposes accomplished and the desires of His heart fullfilled. We surrender our lives to Him and submit to the calling He has placed on our lives.
- John Mulinde

Look at what the Word of God says!

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I that live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Listen to John Mulinde once again on the nature of the flesh!

He writes,

Our human nature is corrupt and spiritually blind, it cannot please or obey God and is powerless to take hold of spiritual truths. Our will fights against God's will, our desires aren't His desires, and our flesh tries to take control and have its way. The worldliness and woundedness inside of of us scream for attention. Lies dominate our thoughts. The only way to overcome is through Christ who lives without me, the Righteous One, the One who obeys, follows, trusts, and believes God. Why should I give up my life, laying it on the altar as a living sacrifice? So that my old sinful nature will die, allowing Christ to live through me.
-John Mulinde

Again Brother Mulinde says,

Why must I lay down my life? Because it's the only way Christ can live His life through me. Where He rules in me, His righteousness and love flow through me, and His fervency for the Father dwells in me. It is the way through which I can minister to the Lord at the altar.
- John Mulinde

And it is written:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away, behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Forum List

Back