Taking Back Our Land

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I am reading a book by John Mulinde and Mark Daniel called, "Prayer Altars". It is based on the scripture in Genesis 17:14-18. It is about taking our nation back for God.

And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him. Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed for ever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it, for I will give it unto thee. Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.
Genesis 13:14-18

How do we build a prayer altar? The altar is our hearts and the building of a prayer altar is something we can all do. First, we set apart a time each morning before the day begins and gather our family together. We begin by reading the Bible for 30 - 40 minutes together. If it is two people - husband and wife - the husband can begin reading Scripture - start wherever the Lord leads you - for the first 20 minutes and the wife reads along - then the wife picks up where the husband stopped reading and reads for the next 20 minutes while the husband reads along. Then put some praise and worship music on - and worship the LORD together singing praises unto Jesus - let the LORD lead you on how long you are in worship - it may be 10 minutes - 30 minutes - it may be an hour - now you are ready to begin praying to the LORD. Each person prays aloud to the LORD petitioning the LORD to heal our land, to raise up godly leaders, for salvation of loved ones, family members, co-workers, people that you know are not saved, healing, deliverance, whatever their needs may be. Make a commitment to the LORD that you are going to do this each day.

This can be done not only with families but with businesses, churches, communities, the idea is to share this with others so that prayer begins to cover the land from east, west, south and north.

As John Mulinde points out in his book, You will only find success in the physical realm after you have won the battle in the spiritual realm.

The tide of evil that is sweeping America is coming in like a flood. It is imperative that we begin to join forces in prayer to push back the powers of darkness and take back the ground the enemy has stolen. There is no better place to start than in ours home, our businesses and in our communities.

Why not try this for 90 days? Keep a journal and watch how God answers your prayers and record the results. This is something that you will not regret doing. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So start tomorrow morning and let God know that you are preparing your heart to be His altar of prayer. That you are willing to surrender all to Him. Watch as He begins to kindle the fire of prayer in your lives!

Why do you want to take it off the Israelis and Palestinians?

Is that a Christian thing to do?

I am reading a book by John Mulinde and Mark Daniel called, "Prayer Altars". It is based on the scripture in Genesis 17:14-18. It is about taking our nation back for God.

And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him. Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed for ever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it, for I will give it unto thee. Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.

How do we build a prayer altar? The altar is our hearts and the building of a prayer altar is something we can all do. First, we set apart a time each morning before the day begins and gather our family together. We begin by reading the Bible for 30 - 40 minutes together. If it is two people - husband and wife - the husband can begin reading Scripture - start wherever the Lord leads you - for the first 20 minutes and the wife reads along - then the wife picks up where the husband stopped reading and reads for the next 20 minutes while the husband reads along. Then put some praise and worship music on - and worship the LORD together singing praises unto Jesus - let the LORD lead you on how long you are in worship - it may be 10 minutes - 30 minutes - it may be an hour - now you are ready to begin praying to the LORD. Each person prays aloud to the LORD petitioning the LORD to heal our land, to raise up godly leaders, for salvation of loved ones, family members, co-workers, people that you know are not saved, healing, deliverance, whatever their needs may be. Make a commitment to the LORD that you are going to do this each day.

This can be done not only with families but with businesses, churches, communities, the idea is to share this with others so that prayer begins to cover the land from east, west, south and north.

As John Mulinde points out in his book, You will only find success in the physical realm after you have won the battle in the spiritual realm.

The tide of evil that is sweeping America is coming in like a flood. It is imperative that we begin to join forces in prayer to push back the powers of darkness and take back the ground the enemy has stolen. There is no better place to start than in ours home, our businesses and in our communities.

Why not try this for 90 days? Keep a journal and watch how God answers your prayers and record the results. This is something that you will not regret doing. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So start tomorrow morning and let God know that you are preparing your heart to be His altar of prayer. That you are willing to surrender all to Him. Watch as He begins to kindle the fire of prayer in your lives!
^ What a load of shit!

Why do you want to take it off the Israelis and Palestinians?

Is that a Christian thing to do?

Absolutely! Christians are the children of Abraham - we have been grafted into his family by faith in Jesus Christ our redeemer!

When God told Abraham to go through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you - what God was saying was Build me an altar and I will rescue your nation! Wherever Abraham went he built an altar to the LORD! Today the altar is our hearts and we pray from our heart to the LORD following the outline in OP to take our land back!

It worked for the Christians of Uganda and it will work for us!

Not only that but when Abraham built those prayer altars throughout the land and prayed - His prayers are continuing to cover Israel to this very day even though He is now in heaven! This is why the enemy cannot take the land of Israel! It has been prayed over!

Please keep reading and I am going to put up some quotes by John Mulinde and Mark Daniel about the effectiveness of prayer altars being built throughout the land. I will also put up the testimony of how prayer altars changed the leadership of Uganda and destroyed the powers of darkness that were covering the land for many years!

Again - if God would do that for Uganda? He will do it for America. God is no respecter of persons. What He will do for one nation He will do for another. What he will do for one city seeking His face He will do for another. This is a plan that began with Abraham and it is time that we follow His pattern and take back our nation for God!

Quotes by John Mulinde:

We do not exist in a spiritual vacuum. Dark and light cannot dwell together; as one thrives, the other falls. There is no middle ground.
-John Mulinde

As John Mulinde lives in Kampala, Uganda and has seen first hand the devastation created by the forces of darkness in Africa - the occult - sorcery - witchcraft - he knows what he is talking about! This is a mandate from heaven!

Just as our holy altars claim the land for God, the unholy altars are trying to draw the presence of evil and claim the land for darkness.
-John Mulinde

If you will institute a network of united prayer across your nation, you will be able to conquer the evil principality ruling over your nation.
-John Mulinde

Imagine a net over your entire nation and then imagine every knot as a prayer altar in your nation.
-John Mulinde

Impacting a territory is not done by a powerful speaker, a singing artist, or a big event, but by the power of the Holy Spirit through prayer.
-John Mulinde

God is provoking us not only to see the darkness that is coming in, but also to see the need to create an atmosphere that will allow Him to come in, cleanse and heal the land, and to stay the judgment that is coming into the land.
-John Mulinde

Darkness is the spiritual force that comes when people reject the will of God. It gives legal authority to the devil to influence our lives negatively.
-John Mulinde

The altar that is most active - holy - or unholy - will control the territory.
- John Mulinde

^ What a load of shit!

It sounds as if you are afraid people will begin to do this and destroy the powers of darkness over America, Old School. You should ask the LORD why it is that you do not want His Will to do be done in America as it is done in heaven. There must be a reason for it.

But the land god told Abraham to go the length and breadth of was Israel. Why do you want to take it off them?

But the land god told Abraham to go the length and breadth of was Israel. Why do you want to take it off them?

God is spelled with a capitol G. I want to see Israel stand forever and ever. The covenant God made with Abraham guarantees that it will. The prayers that Abraham prayed to God are still being answered today! What I am saying is that John Mulinde and Mark Daniel have received a great Word from God on how He desires Christians to pray and drive back the forces of darkness. When we continue to pray each day following the pattern in OP - setting aside 2 hours a day specifically for this purpose - we shall see the forces of darkness exposed and when we know what we are praying against it makes it that much easier to drive it out of the land.

The Word of God read openly and declared into the atmosphere, worshipping God and ushering in the presence of God, praying and interceding for our nation, cities, communities, families, people of America is how this war will be won. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood. Flesh and blood human beings are not our enemy! Satan is our enemy and we must seek God in order for him to reveal His strategies, schemes and plans against us. Then our warfare shall be effective.

Daniel 7:4
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

So if god wants America to be taken back, that will mean the resurrection of the first nations, right? I mean they're the people who were in America when those lines were written.

I'm starting to see your point.

God is spelled with a capitol G. I want to see Israel stand forever and ever. The covenant God made with Abraham guarantees that it will.
But want covenant did YHWH make with Abraham about America? It's not as though Abraham was told to go the length and breadth of America.

Are you saying America is a lion with plucked eagle's wings and the feet and heart of a man?

Rhetorical question.

God is provoking us not only to see the darkness that is coming in, but also to see the need to create an atmosphere that will allow Him to come in, cleanse and heal the land, and to stay the judgment that is coming into the land.
-John Mulinde
That's funny. As though YHWH is not omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent but is helpless in the face of some judgement.

What a hoot!

The christer goyim weren't native Americans

Forum List

Back