Take the Urinal Etiquette Test

Abbey Normal said:
This test measures your "Urinal Etiquette". It's a test for guys, but I figured, "how hard could it be"? Well, I only got 25/60. :tng:

See how you fare...

http://www.drinknation.com/urinaltest.php

Dang it, I missed my calling:

40 out of 60

Well done. We can continue to accept you into our society, since at least you have the means to determine where to go to the bathroom. Well, not counting all those times you got hammered and were wandering around the streets yelling 'Look, I'm Blind Melon!' Yeah, that's right, we know.

60 out of 60

We crown you U-man, Master of the Urinal and defender of the secrets of Castle Greystall. You should be proud of your urination knowledge, and rest easy in the fact that if nothing else, you can go to the bathroom with the best of them. Congratulations!

Remember in the men's room it is also important and vital to follow these rules:

**NO Talking, unless it's a good friend... but even then, keep it terse and unemotional. This ain't no clubhouse.

**Do not look another guy in the eyes, eyes cannot linger for longer than 1 second on any part of another guy. The only reason you should see them at all is to realize they are there so you won't bump into them.

**Do not touch anybody other than yourself, at all. Touching the elbow is right out!

**Do not sing.

**NO Talking! (Just in case you might forget).

:eek2:

Boys are dumb.

<b>30 out of 60

Well, you barely passed. Odds are in favour that you are actually a female and have never experienced a male rest facility in all it's glory. That, or you're a guy who doesn't get out much. If we were you, we wouldn't be showin' your score off to any of our friends, since they can probably pee way better than you can.</b>

I got a 40/60.

However...

I take exception with 5).

First of all, if you take stall #1 there is no chance of you being surrounded, you cannot say the same for either #3 or #4.

Second, if you take stall #3, and you are a righty, which I am, you have room for your right elbow.

I would never pick #4. Neither would any real man.

As for the last question. Well the explanation for the correct answer says it all: If you have to go REAL, REAL BAD, for god's sake! ... use a doored stall.

That wasn't an option, and truth be told I always use the doored stall regardless! Urinals suck.

So I get a 120/60, by my own calculations.

40 out of 60

If there is even one person using one of the urinals, I opt for the stall. Like D, I too am pee-shy.

Shattered said:
:eek2:

Boys are dumb.

<b>30 out of 60

Well, you barely passed. Odds are in favour that you are actually a female and have never experienced a male rest facility in all it's glory. That, or you're a guy who doesn't get out much. If we were you, we wouldn't be showin' your score off to any of our friends, since they can probably pee way better than you can.</b>

I scored the same as you....

I would say always use a stall. I guess Im just a private person.

-=d=- said:
It's true - urinals w/o dividers between scare me. Seriously. :( heh

I've never understood the thinking behind not providing some measure of privacy in this area to men??

Women have plenty of privacy..as long as the door locks work, otherwise it's place your foot on the door and hope you leg is stronger than the dumb idiot that thinks it's still unoccupied, which is an awful lot of work...LOL

Bonnie said:
it's place your foot on the door and hope you leg is stronger than the dumb idiot that thinks it's still unoccupied, which is an awful lot of work...LOL

lol :) I just got a visual and it's hilarious :)

Bonnie said:
I scored the same as you....

I would say always use a stall. I guess Im just a private person.

*sigh* Dunno how to pee like a guy, and the other thread says I'm good, rather than evil.. What's a girl to do? :(

Bonnie said:
I've never understood the thinking behind not providing some measure of privacy in this area to men??

Women have plenty of privacy..as long as the door locks work, otherwise it's place your foot on the door and hope you leg is stronger than the dumb idiot that thinks it's still unoccupied, which is an awful lot of work...LOL

Me neither, Bonnie. With all the unwritten rules, it's obvious it's not a comfortable situation for most guys anyway.

Except maybe George Michaels... :eek:

Bonnie said:

This is the very reason all those rules I listed came into being. Since, for some reason, restrooms for men are designed without privacy you make the privacy through social interaction.

Thus you get strict no talking, looking, touching, taboos in place of more physical privacy. On the plus side, men do not go to the restroom with their friends to have a conversation or to eat the hidden pizza in their purse so that they can appear to not eat on a date. This makes the line at the men's restroom much shorter.

no1tovote4 said:
This is the very reason all those rules I listed came into being. Since, for some reason, restrooms for men are designed without privacy you make the privacy through social interaction.

Thus you get strict no talking, looking, touching, taboos in place of more physical privacy. On the plus side, men do not go to the restroom with their friends to have a conversation or to eat the hidden pizza in their purse so that they can appear to not eat on a date. This makes the line at the men's restroom much shorter.

Truly Doug, all women I know neither eat pizza nor hang out in the ladies restroom, we get in do what we need to do, maybe put on some new lipstick and scadaddle. LOL

Bonnie said:
Truly Doug, all women I know neither eat pizza nor hang out in the ladies restroom, we get in do what we need to do, maybe put on some new lipstick and scadaddle. LOL

What she said, No1.. If we women *are* hanging out in the restoom, it's because you (collectively) suck as a date, and we're trying to figure out how to bail. :D

Bonnie said:

I had a girlfriend that described the lines at the women's restroom. She stated that you asked people, "Are you in line?" because of the women that come with their friends that are not actually there to do their business. She was stunned when I spoke about the social rules that we use in a men's restroom. You aren't in there to have a meeting, at all, even to talk about the date you are with. (Men can always wait until the girls leave the table as a group to go use the restroom to talk to their friends about their dates.)

I was joking about the Pizza thing, but I personally have watched all the women at a table get up to go to the restroom together, obstensibly to keep the others company, more likely to simply talk about their dates.

Shattered said:
What she said, No1.. If we women *are* hanging out in the restoom, it's because you (collectively) suck as a date, and we're trying to figure out how to bail. :D

Looking for that window that leads out of the building :bye1: LOL

Shattered said:

Like I said, this never would happen in a men's restroom. Of course if the women all leave the table the men are left at the table talking about the same thing...

:D

Forum List

Back