Take notice Canada, this could be pinnacle for Canada to clear out allot of lies and deceptions infe

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Take notice Canada, this could be pinnacle for Canada to clear out allot of lies and deceptions infecting our country as well removal of such lies and deceptions being forced on our children in school.

(link with related news story at bottom)

Trump would be wise to take notice as the carpet may be pulled from under his feet with much needed anti LGBT lies & deception support of which there is a humungous support base against LGBT lies and deceptions which are hidden by pathetic liberal policies. In short, if Trump stepped up to wipe out LGBT lies and deceptions, in doing such he will also wipe out Paul Ryan and his fellow open boarder policy pushers.

We definitely need a political party up here In Canada committed to wipe out LGBT lies and deceptions forced upon us by liberal traitors.

Homosexuals are robbing heterosexual of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual while whining such lies as they are the ones being discriminated against and proof of this is anything from the tranny to the transgender being legalized. I don't fight to criminalize homosexuals having sex with other homosexuals, I fight to criminalize homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex because this is what leads to heterosexuals being humiliated traumatized and degraded as they are robbed of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual by homosexuals exorcising these deceptions. Being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. A penis is not a vagina no matter what you do to it, a vagina is not a penis no matter what you do to it. A man is not a woman no matter what you do to it and a woman is not a man no matter what you do to it! Plain and simple facts ignored by liberals.

Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is exclusively about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual unity worthy of being honoured with the significance of marriage is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Marriage was never about honouring that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective and this mockery that Liberals and LGBT have made of it is soon to be short lived and it is my pleasure to play a key role in assuring that this happens.

I have contacted 6000 - 7000 state officials of 50 US states on multiple occasions with these facts (while also contacting other country officials including Canada) these past couple of years and although I am no fan of Paul Ryan, at least someone intends on putting the information to good use.

You may not all be aware but there is a huge support base against LGBT lies and deceptions which the Liberals of North America have been hiding from the public while forcing lies on the public while also lying to the public by trying to dictate to the public what the public thinks. They do this to infuriate citizens and it does as it does turn us against one another.

It is also sickening that the same few thousands LGBT'rs go around the world attending what they call gay pride parades to even make it look like they have support funded by lobbyists no doubt and yet not one person in all the years I have been into activism has given one valid reason that there is to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which reveals that the parade is based upon a lie to begin with.

Log Cabin Republicans: Party passes ‘most anti-LGBT platform’ in GOP history

Unfortunately for now we have traitors in office still destroying Canada as well same in the USA with a whole slew of lies and deceptions while hiding from the public what they don't want the public to know about what goes on around the world such as several countries standing against LGBT lies and deceptions over the years.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

We definitely need a political party up here In Canada committed to wipe out LGBT lies and deceptions ....

It will never happen. Canadians will not permit it to happen.

And, once again, I apologize on behalf of Canadians for this toxic sludge.

Forum List

Back