Take a look at this beauty.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This just might be the ultimate portable gaming/multimedia phone on the market. Introducing the Razer Phone.

I'm gonna start saving my nickels and dimes. I WANT one of these!

Razer Phone review | TechRadar

Wasn't there a phone named "Razor" back a few years ago?

• Banned
Another tracking leash.
As long as I have a phone that will last for an entire day of gaming, they can track me all they like. They can do that already with my current phone. I really don't care if they can track me to McAllister's deli or not.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Maybe, but this is the brand name. Not the model name. And it's designed from the ground up for gaming. It actually has better graphics and refresh rates than my gaming laptop. The speakers are awesome too, and the battery will last ALL DAY!

Another tracking leash.
As long as I have a phone that will last for an entire day of gaming, they can track me all they like. They can do that already with my current phone. I really don't care if they can track to McAllister's deli or not.

We are all tracked, all the time, from everyone now days. It is what it is....whether we like it or not. ;)

Another tracking leash.
As long as I have a phone that will last for an entire day of gaming, they can track me all they like. They can do that already with my current phone. I really don't care if they can track to McAllister's deli or not.
Yeah, but what about when a certain someone finds out you been at the triple X store all day? ;) ;)

Maybe, but this is the brand name. Not the model name. And it's designed from the ground up for gaming. It actually has better graphics and refresh rates than my gaming laptop. The speakers are awesome too, and the battery will last ALL DAY!

Oh I know. The name just triggered my memory. LOL I don't know who made the old one.......I do remember my sister having one.

• Banned
Another tracking leash.

We are all tracked, all the time, from everyone now days. It is what it is....whether we like it or not. ;)

Motorola had the RAZR in the early 2000s..

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Another tracking leash.

Motorola had the RAZR in the early 2000s..

ah oh, that's right!

Forum List

Back