Taiwan voters reject homosexual "marriage"

Those damn Homophobes...I think I could live there....Maybe the reason they dont like men who look at another man's ass, is that they have bomb dumps instead of toilets...

bomb drop
when you stand up, usually on top of a toilet, or on top of the stalls in a bathroom ect.. or even something as weird as on top of a cliff or in a tree, and you poop and let it fall to the ground or into the toilet.

Can’t win em’ all. Still legal here.
Yep and when all the liberals are gone because they are killing their unborn and born babies and the rest are butt fucking or muff diving, soon there wont be a liberal left and the world will be a happier place...

Yep and when all the liberals are gone because they are killing their unborn and born babies and the rest are butt fucking or muff diving, soon there wont be a liberal left and the world will be a happier place...

Cute fantasy. Do you tire of talking about gay sex?

You sure dont mind shoving into our faces on a daily rate...and I will always remind people that it is totally immoral to put your pecker into a shithole full of diseases...

You sure dont mind shoving into our faces on a daily rate...

Not hardly. Even if I did what does that have to do with your inability to stop talking about homosexual sex? You're like a vegan that never shuts the fuck up about fine cheeses.

You sure dont mind shoving into our faces on a daily rate...

Not hardly. Even if I did what does that have to do with your inability to stop talking about homosexual sex? You're like a vegan that never shuts the fuck up about fine cheeses.
A shithole is not a fine cheese....

anrdeanjim could talk about it all day.

anrdeanjim could talk about it all day.

Good lord, don't tempt him.

and I will always remind people that it is totally immoral to put your pecker into a shithole full of diseases...

You would still be a virgin if people never fucked assholes.
I used to be sorry for fudge packers but after seeing them knowing that in the ass you get HIV, again, as a libertarian/conservative, push that diarrhea all over the place. When you get HIV dont come to me or Taiwan looking for the rest of us to pay for your meds. You took the risk, you have to deal with it...

Average Wholesale Price of HIV Medications

and I will always remind people that it is totally immoral to put your pecker into a shithole full of diseases...

You would still be a virgin if people never fucked assholes.
I used to be sorry for fudge packers but after seeing them knowing that in the ass you get HIV, again, as a libertarian/conservative, push that diarrhea all over the place. When you get HIV dont come to me or Taiwan looking for the rest of us to pay for your meds. You took the risk, you have to deal with it...

Average Wholesale Price of HIV Medications

That's like the 12th time you've spammed this post this week. Perhaps more. It is terribly hard keeping up with your incessant mentioning of gay sex.

You sure dont mind shoving into our faces on a daily rate...and I will always remind people that it is totally immoral to put your pecker into a shithole full of diseases...
How are we "shoving it into your faces on a daily rate"? Do tell.....particularly since you like to think and talk about a certain kind of sex a lot more than any gay person I know.

"I am so tired of hearing about homos!"

*never stops talking about them*

When Odium goes to Hell, he's going to be forced to marry gay, black Jews in the afterlife. :lol:

Forum List

Back