Taiwan belongs to China

Actually not. China has released an official white book. They claim what is theirs and nothing more. They promise there will be no kind of imperialism or something like that.
They also promised Hong Kong independent internal government. Until they decided to change their mind. You can easily see what China’s promises are worth.

Taiwan doesn't belong to China. Taiwan IS China.
Another idiot reveals itself, it is not China, it is Formosa! Japan has a greater claim upon it then China, indeed China ceded it to Japan in 1895(Qing dynasty), you intellectually aborted fascist douche bags really know your stuff, now tell me I am a dumb ass who will never be in charge of anything beyond a grill! :poke:

They also promised Hong Kong independent internal government. Until they decided to change their mind. You can easily see what China’s promises are worth.
They still have their own "government". They shouldn´t have been that refractory, used their special freedoms against Peking, not for them.

Another idiot reveals itself, it is not China, it is Formosa! Japan has a greater claim upon it then China, indeed China ceded it to Japan in 1895(Qing dynasty), you intellectually aborted fascist douche bags really know your stuff, now tell me I am a dumb ass who will never be in charge of anything beyond a grill! :poke:
Well, not sure about a dumb ass, but an uneducated idiot - for sure. Read something about the China Civil War and why Taiwan is officially self-named the Republic of China.

Forum List

Back