Syria: Civil War or Imperialist Terror?

First two replies proudly presented by Al-Qaeda...

captain blei refers to any person who does not lick the asses of mass murderers,
papa assad and baby assad as "al-Qaeda"
You are constantly licking the ass of mass murderers.

wrong again-----I do not admire your heros-------including such notable Baathist dogs
as GAMAL ABDEL NASSER-----the only "person" to use Nitrogen Mustard Gas ----(he dropped the stuff on unarmed villagers----women and children in the early 1950s) since world war I------He inherited via his fellow Nazi pig ----Al Husseini ---the notable who slit the throats of babies in 1929-----AND he threw tens of thousands of his own army---"under the bus" in the service of the stink of BAATHIST IMPERIALISM in 1967. Saddam Hussein----mass murderer---yet another mass murderer harboring Capt Blei's tongue

who is "our" ?

The United States. Don't be dense. The Zionist Entity would get pushed into the sea faster than the Saigon Regime if we didn't prop it up.

Not at all. You shitheads can kill each other to your heart's content as far as I'm concerned. It's not my problem.

who is "our" ?

The United States. Don't be dense. The Zionist Entity would get pushed into the sea faster than the Saigon Regime if we didn't prop it up.

Not at all. You shitheads can kill each other to your heart's content as far as I'm concerned. It's not my problem.

nope------the ONLY propping that Israel got from the US-------came long after it became a country and VERY long after it became a DE FACTO country-----
JFK---was the first to provide any level of military funding-----the very first---.
Just what would happen should the US "unally" with Israel is very debatable----
there are other countries ALSO interested in an alliance and------there is no real reason to suspect that Israel DEPENDS on the USA for support of its defenses

nope------the ONLY propping that Israel got from the US-------came long after it became a country and VERY long after it became a DE FACTO country-----
JFK---was the first to provide any level of military funding-----the very first---.
there are other countries ALSO interested in an alliance and------there is no real reason to suspect that Israel DEPENDS on the USA for support of its defenses

Before the Americans, the British propped up the Zionist Entity.

Cut off the money, see how long they last.

Before the Americans, the British propped up the Zionist Entity.

Cut off the money, see how long they last.

the brits never propped Israel. "cut off the money"-----Israel as a defacto country existed more than 60 years before 1948--------without even one cent in funding from the brothel in which you were born

captain blei refers to any person who does not lick the asses of mass murderers,

wrong again-----I do not admire your heros-------including such notable Baathist dogs
as GAMAL ABDEL NASSER-----the only "person" to use Nitrogen Mustard Gas ----(he dropped the stuff on unarmed villagers----women and children in the early 1950s) since world war I------He inherited via his fellow Nazi pig ----Al Husseini ---the notable who slit the throats of babies in 1929-----AND he threw tens of thousands of his own army---"under the bus" in the service of the stink of BAATHIST IMPERIALISM in 1967. Saddam Hussein----mass murderer---yet another mass murderer harboring Capt Blei's tongue

Captain blei has responded to the mass murders committed by his fellow Baathists -------by terming them "funny"

Captain blei has responded to the mass murders committed by his fellow Baathists -------by terming them "funny"
irosie considers her nonsense post "mass murders committed by Baathists".

Looks like it his. You are very present in such topics.

And if we didn't feel the need to continually play Hall Monitor in the Middle East, I could talk about other things.

Sadly, our thirst for oil and the chokehold the Zionists have on our politics make it difficult to do so.

You see, here would be my policy.

1) We withdraw from the middle east completely, and stop sending aid to any of them.

2) We invest the money saved into energy independence programs.

3) We let it be known that if you are an American and you travel to that region, it's your own damned fault if anything happens to you.

4) If they attack American interests, though, there will be disproportionate and bloody retribution on the responsible party.

Eventually, with oil rendered worthless, you'll all go back to fighting over watering holes.

the brits never propped Israel. "cut off the money"-----Israel as a defacto country existed more than 60 years before 1948--------without even one cent in funding from the brothel in which you were born

resized_mr-t-meme-generator-why-do-you-hate-america-fool-b64d5e.jpg

Looks like it his. You are very present in such topics.

And if we didn't feel the need to continually play Hall Monitor in the Middle East, I could talk about other things.

Sadly, our thirst for oil and the chokehold the Zionists have on our politics make it difficult to do so.

You see, here would be my policy.

1) We withdraw from the middle east completely, and stop sending aid to any of them.

2) We invest the money saved into energy independence programs.

3) We let it be known that if you are an American and you travel to that region, it's your own damned fault if anything happens to you.

4) If they attack American interests, though, there will be disproportionate and bloody retribution on the responsible party.

Eventually, with oil rendered worthless, you'll all go back to fighting over watering holes.
Not bad. Point 4 seems to relativize the other points, though. If you aren´t in the region, the region can´t attack your interests.

Forum List

Back