Symbolic of the Lefts Struggle Against Reality

Dunkirk or: let’s put all the attractive, white, British males in one movie

— Yasmin Salahuddin (@iamfindingmeeno) May 9, 2017

Yo dumbass, they were British males in one place, Dunkirk.

Freaking leftists give me a headache with this nonsense

Can't wait to see the Movie.

Massive military defeat, turned into a great psychological victory by the genius of a man the Brits thought was a complete nut-case...until Hitler was on their ass...then they had to have him....Winston Churchill...best set of balls in the 20th century (Ron Reagan & Margaret Thatcher are runners up.)

Edward Murrow said of Churchill:

"He militarized the English Language and sent it into battle".

To Hell with the whining liberals.

Massive military defeat, turned into a great psychological victory by the genius of a man the Brits thought was a complete nut-case...until Hitler was on their ass...then they had to have him....Winston Churchill...best set of balls in the 20th century (Ron Reagan & Margaret Thatcher are runners up.)

To hell with whining liberals, you intend to join the people that Churchill fought.

Oh Gawd..........well they'll do a remake and all the soldiers will be black!!:2up:. No worries.

ANd c'mon...........we all know Churchill was really black but the white supremecists just duped the folks into thinking he was white.:bye1:

To hell with whining liberals, you intend to join the people that Churchill fought.
__________________-

I'll chalk this response up to Confusion, but I don't rule out Idiocy. Could be both.

Forum List

Back