Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Call on John Kerry to Stop Unauthorized Use of Photo

DKSuddeth said:
kind of a dead end argument I think.

I posted this because I just heard Kerry's campaign and the DNC each just sent "cease and desist" letters to TV stations that were to run the ad from the Swift-boat Veterans for Truth (or whoever it is that mad the ad). Talking about suppressing dissent!

freeandfun1 said:
I posted this because I just heard Kerry's campaign and the DNC each just sent "cease and desist" letters to TV stations that were to run the ad from the Swift-boat Veterans for Truth (or whoever it is that mad the ad). Talking about suppressing dissent!

yeah, I don't see that argument making it either.

DKSuddeth said:
yeah, I don't see that argument making it either.

what argument? i believe the ad will hurt kerry because a lot of his supporters support him only because they "think" he is a war hero. A lot of the older Americans and a lot of the Southern Democrats especially, could be swayed by the ad as could those midwestern democrats.

freeandfun1 said:
what argument? i believe the ad will hurt kerry because a lot of his supporters support him only because they "think" he is a war hero. A lot of the older Americans and a lot of the Southern Democrats especially, could be swayed by the ad as could those midwestern democrats.

whatever case they think they are making with the cease and desist letter. I don't see that going very far. the ad will play and theres not much they can do about it, just like theres not much a group of people can do about a group picture.

DKSuddeth said:
whatever case they think they are making with the cease and desist letter. I don't see that going very far. the ad will play and theres not much they can do about it, just like theres not much a group of people can do about a group picture.

I find it amusing that the dems are all up in arms about the fact that the guy that "sponsored" the ad donated $100K to Bush. The Swift-boat group is a 527 group just like moveon.org. How much has Soros contributed to them? To Kerry?

Geeze.... this is gonna get nasty.

freeandfun1 said:
I find it amusing that the dems are all up in arms about the fact that the guy that "sponsored" the ad donated $100K to Bush. The Swift-boat group is a 527 group just like moveon.org. How much has Soros contributed to them? To Kerry?

Geeze.... this is gonna get nasty.

better believe it. think I'm going to need a new pair of boots.

DKSuddeth said:
better believe it. think I'm going to need a new pair of boots.

yep, and ya better make sure you tuck your pants in your boots.....

And these are the same guys that are in the commercial condeming Kerry that is going to be on Hannity and Colmes tonight? I'm trying to get all this straight. There is supposed to be an ad on Hannity and Colmes tonight with a lot of men that served with Kerry and are definitely not supporting him,but maybe scourning him.

krisy said:
And these are the same guys that are in the commercial condeming Kerry that is going to be on Hannity and Colmes tonight? I'm trying to get all this straight. There is supposed to be an ad on Hannity and Colmes tonight with a lot of men that served with Kerry and are definitely not supporting him,but maybe scourning him.

Yes. It seems 220 of his fellow soldiers have come out strongly against Kerry. It will be very interesting to see what happens.

Good. I believe he has made more of his service than what he stands for plotically. They accuse Bush of making politics of the war on terror,yet Kerry does nothing but talk about his service. Don't get me wrong.I respect any man's service,but so much has come out about Kerry's that I don't know what to believe. He deserves what he gets afeter his comments on Bush the day of 9-11. No one can say how they would handle that until they were sitting in Bush's shoes. I feel he has done a fine job!

Forum List

Back