Swept

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
So, ladies, men...when was the most memorable time you were swept off your feet, and what was it about the sweeper that took your breath away?

Big Jethro poppi, looks like a Viking, the way a man should look, solid in every way... masterful.

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me like that he'll have to keep me.

:redface:

Last edited:
So, ladies, men...when was the most memorable time you were swept off your feet, and what was it about the sweeper that took your breath away?

Big Jethro poppi, looks like a Viking, the way a man should look, solid in every way... masterful.

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me he'll have to keep me.

A few years ago and "across a crowded room" eyes in lock-up and panties in heat. It lasted 14 years. Pheromones.

Happy for you Barb and let's hope he never quits that grabbing and kissing. A great thrill. :)

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me he'll have to keep me.

A few years ago and "across a crowded room" eyes in lock-up and panties in heat. It lasted 14 years. Pheromones.

Happy for you Barb and let's hope he never quits that grabbing and kissing. A great thrill. :)

14 years, that's a good run. And yes, it is quite a thrill. Haven't seen that since...19. Just a smidge over my head, but I can't help the grin.

Forum List

Back