Swedish tv show celebrates Christmas by featuring a Muslim woman who doesn't celebrate Christmas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sweden’s largest television station celebrated Christmas by featuring a Muslim woman wearing a hijab who does not celebrate Christmas.
Swedish TV Show Celebrates Christmas By Featuring Muslim Woman Who Doesn’t Celebrate Christmas

France is getting just as stupid as the Sweds are, now these guys have got to be the dumbest sons of bitches in the world to allow all these raping savages into their country as they do savage attacks, they give up their culture and customs for these savage fks gawd u morons deserve all you get, "LET THEM IN "

Sweden’s largest television station celebrated Christmas by featuring a Muslim woman wearing a hijab who does not celebrate Christmas.
Swedish TV Show Celebrates Christmas By Featuring Muslim Woman Who Doesn’t Celebrate Christmas

France is getting just as stupid as the Sweds are, now these guys have got to be the dumbest sons of bitches in the world to allow all these raping savages into their country as they do savage attacks, they give up their culture and customs for these savage fks gawd u morons deserve all you get, "LET THEM IN "

In about one more generation the Islamist will have control of several European countries.
What's going to happen when those crazy bassturds get their hands on some nukes?

I hope this hasn’t ruined your love of Swedish television.

I wonder what damage this woman can do to Swedish culture by making Mince Pies ?

Imagine the uproar if a Christian woman was doing some cooking for Ramadan. Weeping and gnashing of teeth over "cultural appropriation" ensues....

I wonder what damage this woman can do to Swedish culture by making Mince Pies ?

Imagine the uproar if a Christian woman was doing some cooking for Ramadan. Weeping and gnashing of teeth over "cultural appropriation" ensues....
No.This is just manufactured outrage on the part of people who are desperate to be outraged.
Please explain to me what the implications are for this non issue ?

Forum List

Back