Swedish Professor Under Investigation for Saying Men and Women Are Biologically Different

Well I would have to take the opposite side. Some men are pussys and some women are dicks. But Joking aside that is really a warped reality some people live in.

He probably groped 15 women before he was three! They are lining up to hurl accusations at him now!

Well....the good professor is correct.

Maybe a left loon can take time off from their Kavanagh witch hunt and refute this claim. That would be fun to read

The anti science left strikes again.
Lol are you for real? Women and minorities are still trying to escape thousands of years of discrimination. Good luck telling them they cant do something even if it's in the form of preaching about biological differences.

Also, evolution and climate change say hi you fuckwit.

Lol are you for real? Women and minorities are still trying to escape thousands of years of discrimination. Good luck telling them they cant do something even if it's in the form of preaching about biological differences.

So men and women aren't different? My God you are a moron.

That is not what I said, that's the garbage narrative that your hacks are memeing and you all believe the left thinks. We do have biological differences, good luck trying to preach it. The only purpose of preaching it is to act on it. The church and the right try to tell us that these differences mean women should and shouldnt do different things. That whole toxic structure is still out there and thats where the resistance is. Heres the beauty of America, anyone can be successful at anything if they work hard. Teaching that and also ensuring that it remains true with good levels of accessible opportunity and upward mobility is how we avoid civil war. If you want a violent uprising, teach and enforce the right's belief system.

Oh shit say it's not so, women were discriminated by cave men ?

Lol what a asshat post.

That is not what I said, that's the garbage narrative that your hacks are memeing and you all believe the left thinks. We do have biological differences, good luck trying to preach it. The only purpose of preaching it is to act on it. The church and the right try to tell us that these differences mean women should and shouldnt do different things. That whole toxic structure is still out there and thats where the resistance is. Heres the beauty of America, anyone can be successful at anything if they work hard. Teaching that and also ensuring that it remains true with good levels of accessible opportunity and upward mobility is how we avoid civil war. If you want a violent uprising, teach and enforce the right's belief system.

No the left wants us to believe a guy putting on a dress and high heels is a fucking woman and should be treated as such.

Just because you put on a dress does not make you a woman. It simply makes you a homo freak of nature.

Just because you put on a dress does not make you a woman. It simply makes you a homo freak of nature.
I know some women who never wear dresses. What they're putting on is a warped sexualized sterotype of what they believe it means to be a woman. Often is is a super overdone slut costume. Women the world over thank these warped males for "the compliment" that their complex existence can be pigeonholed into caked-up fishnet, deep v slut.

Forum List

Back