Swedish news crew stoned while covering mosque project in migrant district

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Swedish News Crew Stoned While Covering Mosque Project in Migrant District

A new study reveals tap water in the U.S. may contain harmful carcinogens that can cause cancer.

“The majority of this risk is due to the presence of arsenic, disinfection byproducts and radioactive contaminants,” reads the study, conducted by the Environmental Working Group.

Oh the diversity works just oh so well doesn't it. They love you lmfao!!

A new study reveals tap water in the U.S. may contain harmful carcinogens that can cause cancer.

“The majority of this risk is due to the presence of arsenic, disinfection byproducts and radioactive contaminants,” reads the study, conducted by the Environmental Working Group.

I couldn't care less if the swedish media is high or not. Fuck them all. Fucking reporters.

I couldn't care less if the swedish media is high or not. Fuck them all. Fucking reporters.
He-he, I thought the SAME thing when I read the thread title the first time!

I'd have to say at this point, MAYBE these Muslim savages don't know how to or WANT to assimilate. Get their savage asses OUT of that once beautiful and SAFE country. That's the obvious solution.

Forum List

Back