Sweden no lockdowns and only 3,175 dead................

As
Deal with it psychos, lockdowns are actually killing people

What is the density of their population?
Does Sweden invite the whole world to live off of their taxpayers?
Sweden has a population of 10 mill NY state has exactly double that

Sweden 3175
NY State 20,000, adjusted down to 10000 to match Sweden's population.

So as I said lockdowns kill
How did people being locked down kill them?
Ask Cuomo he should know by now. LOL

I just love how you fucking idiots walk right into shit all the time. I guess being as stupid as you are you just can't help it.
I wonder if Cuomo has figured out that he is NY's most prolific serial killer yet
Yet, no one can beat God as the greatest serial killer in history. NYC has a higher death rate because they have a dense population and the city has the international airport.
You mean the international airport bringing in flights from Wuhan

Excellent point Homer
and Europe since the US has the strain from Europe not China..
China was kept from flying Chinese nationals into the US but not US citizens from China.
Both strains emanate from china kiddo
Yes but Trump only stopped China flights and the 4 weeks later Europe..
And you bitched about Trump being a racist.
Do you dumb pieces of shit think we don't watch the news?
You may quote me saying that anytime you want but DO NOT lie about what I do and don't say....
I was surprised they closed down flights and the nation and made up my mind to do as I like and to continue living as I always have. In fact it ruined my planned vacation to Denver to have a weed fest when they shut down...That you may quote me on it is the truth.

Sweden has 1/10th of the population of the US of course their numbers are going to be smaller than the USA...

ONLY 3,175 dead so far. That's encouraging, unless you're one of the 3,175.

There are liars, damn liars and Statistics. In this case the only statistics are the raw numbers, when there are a number of variables not considered, such as age of populations, persons per sq. mile, number fully covered by medical treatment, government leadership, Climate, etc...!
Sweden wins...............................

However your reminder that NY is a certified pigsty is noted

I've been to New York, have you? In fact I've been to 38 States and have yet to ever call anyone of them a "pigsty. But I digress, your comment about NY was not in response to my comment. I suppose that is because you can't defend your comments.

I've read several articles over the past two months that have claimed most people getting COVID-19 are catching it from people they live with due to constant close contact. It's one of the reasons it has spread like wildfire through elderly care centers.

There are liars, damn liars and Statistics. In this case the only statistics are the raw numbers, when there are a number of variables not considered, such as age of populations, persons per sq. mile, number fully covered by medical treatment, government leadership, Climate, etc...!
Sweden wins...............................

However your reminder that NY is a certified pigsty is noted

I've been to New York, have you? In fact I've been to 38 States and have yet to ever call anyone of them a "pigsty. But I digress, your comment about NY was not in response to my comment. I suppose that is because you can't defend your comments.
Yea I have been to NY, it's a pigsty.

If you do not like my calling NY a pigsty I have lots of rope if you need some

I've read several articles over the past two months that have claimed most people getting COVID-19 are catching it from people they live with due to constant close contact. It's one of the reasons it has spread like wildfire through elderly care centers.
I am sure it has been transported in this manner, I have gotten the flu more by being out in the public from other people that have the flu..

I am sure it has been transported in this manner, I have gotten the flu more by being out in the public from other people that have the flu..
Duh where else would you get the flu?

Licking terlits and counter tops like the idiots at the beginning of the pandemic. Now I hear they are having COVID_19 parties where known infected people mingle with those not infected...

Licking terlits and counter tops like the idiots at the beginning of the pandemic. Now I hear they are having COVID_19 parties where known infected people mingle with those not infected...
Again dude I had this, so did my wife and kid

Now compare the deaths per million between Sweden and the US.

2020-05-08-X2.jpg

Yet, no one can beat God as the greatest serial killer in history. NYC has a higher death rate because they have a dense population and the city has the international airport.

THIS is a major reason.

De Blasio, Cuomo go on defensive over initial responses to coronavirus outbreak
By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |MAR 29, 2020 | 6:15 PM

Mayor de Blasio went on the defensive Sunday over weeks of statements in which he urged New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual even as the coronavirus spread.(Luiz C. Ribeiro/for New York Daily News)

Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo went on the defensive Sunday over their initial responses to the coronavirus outbreak.

“We should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back on any level of government right now,” Hizzoner said on CNN. “This is just about how we save lives going forward.”

As recently as March 13, de Blasio told New Yorkers, “We want people still to go on about their lives. We want people to rest assured that a lot is being done to protect them.”

But the mayor refused to take any blame for contributing to the spread of the highly contagious virus, which had infected at least 30,765 New Yorkers and killed 672 as of Saturday afternoon.

###

Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

This, in my opinion, is a criminal act by the Governor of New York.

Nursing homes have ‘no right’ to reject coronavirus patients, Cuomo says
By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
April 23, 2020 | 5:04pm

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents.

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

10.2 million total population.... but it ain't over till its over.... those 3175 deaths are just really 1 1/2 months worth.....

i wonder how many people have been tested and what rate is the negative vs positive on those tested...?

They've tested the equivalent of about 3% of the population (150k), and on average 15% tested positive - compared to half a percent of the population confirmed infected.

I refuse to believe anyone can possibly be this gullible, intellectually lazy and ignorant.

Of course, with a stay-at-home order and social distancing in place, community transmission is vastly reduced. The result is the intra-household transmissions as a portion of overall transmissions rises, because he's an essential worker at a meat factory and, upon coming home, infects the whole family. That doesn't mean sitting at home is dangerous. It just means the risk of community transmission is so greatly decreased that the number of intra-household transmissions (no social distancing there) may exceed transmission numbers outside of the household. Lifting the stay-at-home order and social distancing advisory would still result in a substantial number of household transmissions, just the community transmissions would rise exponentially.

But that's the latest ploy to frighten the peasants. "Sitting at home gets you sick! Go to work! Open up the economy, the ownership class needs their wage slaves so that they can make a buck. Really, sitting at home will infect you with Covid-19!" Of course, you'd be one to rebleat that benighted bullshit.

THIS is a major reason.

By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

Mayor de Blasio went on the defensive Sunday over weeks of statements in which he urged New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual even as the coronavirus spread.(Luiz C. Ribeiro/for New York Daily News)

Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo went on the defensive Sunday over their initial responses to the coronavirus outbreak.

“We should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back on any level of government right now,” Hizzoner said on CNN. “This is just about how we save lives going forward.”

As recently as March 13, de Blasio told New Yorkers, “We want people still to go on about their lives. We want people to rest assured that a lot is being done to protect them.”

But the mayor refused to take any blame for contributing to the spread of the highly contagious virus, which had infected at least 30,765 New Yorkers and killed 672 as of Saturday afternoon.

###

By Jim Hoft

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents.

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

well, they left out a bunch.....

Cuomo's Health Dept issued an order that nursing homes who sent a corona virus resident of theirs to the Hospital because they were sick with the virus, had to take that resident back in to their nursing home, when the resident was released by the hospital because they no longer needed hospital care, and could recover the rest of the way at their home.

BUT HERE IS THE KICKER, your NY Post article did not seem to emphasize.... it was under conditions;

-the nursing home had to have a separate ward/wing in their facility to house the returning home from their hospital stay covid19 residents....

-with a separate staff and care takers, that only worked in the COVID Ward and not in the nursing home part for non covid residents

-with a separate entrance to this Covid ward for workers to go in and out not connected to the regular part of the nursing home

if the nursing home could not accommodate an isolated ward and staff for these returning from hospital covid residents, or did not have enough beds in it to accomodate the returning resident, then the Nursing Home was to contact the Dept of Health, and the Dept of health would take them in to a facility they set up for nursing home residents who could not be accommodated by their original nursing home.

The State Health Dept does not have enough beds for all returning to nursing home residents, but can accommodate the people whose nursing home can not fit them there, under the strict guidelines of a separate ward and staff.....

THIS is a major reason.

By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

###

By Jim Hoft

###

well, they left out a bunch.....

Cuomo's Health Dept issued an order that nursing homes who sent a corona virus resident of theirs to the Hospital because they were sick with the virus, had to take that resident back in to their nursing home, when the resident was released by the hospital because they no longer needed hospital care, and could recover the rest of the way at their home.

BUT HERE IS THE KICKER, your NY Post article did not seem to emphasize.... it was under conditions;

-the nursing home had to have a separate ward/wing in their facility to house the returning home from their hospital stay covid19 residents....

-with a separate staff and care takers, that only worked in the COVID Ward and not in the nursing home part for non covid residents

-with a separate entrance to this Covid ward for workers to go in and out not connected to the regular part of the nursing home

if the nursing home could not accommodate an isolated ward and staff for these returning from hospital covid residents, or did not have enough beds in it to accomodate the returning resident, then the Nursing Home was to contact the Dept of Health, and the Dept of health would take them in to a facility they set up for nursing home residents who could not be accommodated by their original nursing home.

The State Health Dept does not have enough beds for all returning to nursing home residents, but can accommodate the people whose nursing home can not fit them there, under the strict guidelines of a separate ward and staff.....

As you know, as frequently happens, the state issued the order with maybe your provisions, but the state did not provide the space or the equipment.

Additional 1,700 Coronavirus Deaths Reported in New York State Nursing Homes
BY MARINA VILLENEUVE / AP
MAY 5, 2020 9:46 AM EDT

(ALBANY, N.Y.) — New York state is now reporting more than 1,700 previously undisclosed deaths at nursing homes and adult care facilities as the state faces scrutiny over how it’s protected vulnerable residents during the coronavirus pandemic.

Please, don't try to defend this inane order. The most vulnerable to this disease were not protected, in fact, they were sent to the front of the firing line.

Forum List

Back