Suspicious Package.....Again

Ahmed is Muslim/ME.......Thanh Cong Phan is Vietnamese.......not them same

When did I say they were the same in any regard outside of 'suspicious package' production?

1. Could it be Ahmed the Clock Bomb Boy.....at it again?

And that mentions either religion or nationality?

Of course not.

You should read more carefully.

Or maybe you should word your OP differently, if that was not your intent or meaning. But how you laid out your OP was just that......as if you were inferring the clock boy had possibly sent the packages.

Then of course you went on to speak about if Obama was in office........I wasn't going to touch that because....he's not and is a none issue

Quite a tortuous route you're taking in an attempt to hide your....glaring.....error.

Let's review:

I refuted your suggestion that I compared their religions or nationality, thus:
When did I say they were the same in any regard outside of 'suspicious package' production?

You posted a non sequitur as though it proved your erroneous point, thus:

I neatly eviscerated your attempt....thus:

Here is another opportunity to answer:

If you are red-faced and embarrassed, you need not respond.

Red faced & embarrassed??? :21: Not in the least.

I had made a simple comment in response to your OP

You asked for clarification, I gave it

And all you can do is make it into nonsense thereafter.

Believe it or not, at no time had I even intended to be offensive to you, so be careful about 'jumping to conclusions' or you'll fall flat on your face, like you just did :itsok:

See....here's the problem with jumping to conclusions.....

When I read this story originally.....

"Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

WASHINGTON -- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of sending a series of suspicious packages to military bases and government sites in the Washington, D.C. area, the FBI announced Tuesday. It said the packages contained "potential destructive devices" and cautioned that similar packages could have been mailed in the area that have not yet been found.

The FBI identified the suspect as 43-year-old Thanh Cong Phan. He was arrested Monday at his residence in Everett, Washington. Phan was scheduled to appear in court at 2 p.m. on Tuesday."

Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

Two things jumped to mind....

2CEB1E7500000578-0-image-a-48_1443577927465.jpg

And...

2. If Obama was still in office......would he invite this perpetrator to the White House, too????
Last time it was a nutjob Christian blowing people up in Austin. Ahmed has never built a bomb and isn’t even in the country. Your delusions are taking control again.

Ahmed made a project designed to look like a bomb.

That was his purpose: chaos and fear.

When it accomplished his goal, and was subject to judicious discipline, the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, rushed to his...and Islam's.....defense.

Obama then celebrated the thug, and invited him to visit a place of honor, the White House.

Of course, it highlighted Obama's ability to multi-task, as he was also able to award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism at the same time.

Of course, that's probably why you voted for him, huh?
If spreading chaos and fear were a crime all you inbred Trump sheep would be in prison.

The left and their love of hyperbole to create fear to divide America.

How about the war on gays, the war on immigrants (I'm including legal immigrants because they feel threatened by the GOP), the war on...
Post by: TheOldSchool, Nov 14, 2012 in forum: Politics

Oh then maybe I should say the war you ignorant fucks still wish was killing and maiming our soldiers.
Post by: TheOldSchool, Aug 18, 2016 in forum: Current Events

Trump's inevitable impeachment will stave off a civil war, but with republicans remaining in power international war is also inevitable
Post by: TheOldSchool, May 16, 2017 in forum: Politics

Today it is the GOP that wants war. Obama's greatest mistake was remaining involved in the middle east, but he was no invader like Dubya. The...
Post by: TheOldSchool, May 19, 2017 in forum: Current Events

Does that mean you accept their views about Israel's war crimes now?
Post by: TheOldSchool, Mar 29, 2015 in forum: Israel and Palestine

...motherfucker we might be dead in a few years because of Trump being a moron. You want to quit the board if Trump starts a war? Go ahead, retard.

Wow. Republicans now openly calling to reignite the Korean war. After Trump's election my money was on Iran, but looks like the first war Trump...
Post by: TheOldSchool, Oct 1, 2017 in forum: Politics

Wow.

Just WOW!

An enviable example of scholarly documentation.

Of course not.

Or maybe you should word your OP differently, if that was not your intent or meaning. But how you laid out your OP was just that......as if you were inferring the clock boy had possibly sent the packages.

Then of course you went on to speak about if Obama was in office........I wasn't going to touch that because....he's not and is a none issue

Quite a tortuous route you're taking in an attempt to hide your....glaring.....error.

Let's review:

Believe it or not, at no time had I even intended to be offensive to you, so be careful about 'jumping to conclusions' or you'll fall flat on your face, like you just did :itsok:

Why the attempt to save face,....as none existed prior to your mistake.

Why don't you simply admit that you were wrong.

"Believe it or not, at no time had I even intended to be offensive to you, so be careful about 'jumping to conclusions' ..."

My 'conclusions' are documented.

I suggest that you 'be careful.'

My motto....
Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.

Of course not.

Let's review:

"Believe it or not, at no time had I even intended to be offensive to you, so be careful about 'jumping to conclusions' ..."

My motto....

My conclusions are also documented.......apparently you don't like it. I don't have the problem here, you do, so you deal with it but leave me alone

Of course not.

Let's review:

My motto....

My conclusions are also documented.......apparently you don't like it. I don't have the problem here, you do, so you deal with it but leave me alone

See....now you've had to resort to lying.

Your posts are not only not documented....as I made no such assertion that you've attempted to claim I did.

Clearly, your posts are examples of why one should cease digging when they've dug themselves deep into a hole.

"Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

WASHINGTON -- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of sending a series of suspicious packages to military bases and government sites in the Washington, D.C. area, the FBI announced Tuesday. It said the packages contained "potential destructive devices" and cautioned that similar packages could have been mailed in the area that have not yet been found.

The FBI identified the suspect as 43-year-old Thanh Cong Phan. He was arrested Monday at his residence in Everett, Washington. Phan was scheduled to appear in court at 2 p.m. on Tuesday."

Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

And...

2. If Obama was still in office......would he invite this perpetrator to the White House, too????
Last time it was a nutjob Christian blowing people up in Austin. Ahmed has never built a bomb and isn’t even in the country. Your delusions are taking control again.

When it accomplished his goal, and was subject to judicious discipline, the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, rushed to his...and Islam's.....defense.

Obama then celebrated the thug, and invited him to visit a place of honor, the White House.

Of course, it highlighted Obama's ability to multi-task, as he was also able to award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism at the same time.

If spreading chaos and fear were a crime all you inbred Trump sheep would be in prison.

How about the war on gays, the war on immigrants (I'm including legal immigrants because they feel threatened by the GOP), the war on...

Oh then maybe I should say the war you ignorant fucks still wish was killing and maiming our soldiers.

Trump's inevitable impeachment will stave off a civil war, but with republicans remaining in power international war is also inevitable

Today it is the GOP that wants war. Obama's greatest mistake was remaining involved in the middle east, but he was no invader like Dubya. The...

...motherfucker we might be dead in a few years because of Trump being a moron. You want to quit the board if Trump starts a war? Go ahead, retard.

Wow. Republicans now openly calling to reignite the Korean war. After Trump's election my money was on Iran, but looks like the first war Trump...
Lol bitching about hyperbole in one of PC’s threads :laugh:

Let's review:

My motto....

Your posts are not only not documented....as I made no such assertion that you've attempted to claim I did.

Clearly, your posts are examples of why one should cease digging when they've dug themselves deep into a hole.

WTF are you even talking about??? Wait.......I don't want to know. Why? Because I've already told you to leave me alone....why? Because you
keep trying to start a fight over absolutely nothing.

But thanks for reminding me why I don't usually respond to your threads/posts.......BECAUSE YOU'RE A TWIT.

And just to make sure you understand what I mean........Do not quote me again, or respond to me in any way or any further or you will be considered a stalker...now leave me ALONE!!!

Let's review:

My motto....

WTF are you even talking about??? Wait.......I don't want to know. Why? Because I've already told you to leave me alone....why? Because you
keep trying to start a fight over absolutely nothing.

But thanks for reminding me why I don't usually respond to your threads/posts.......BECAUSE YOU'RE A TWIT.

And just to make sure you understand what I mean........Do not quote me again, or respond to me in any way or any further or you will be considered a stalker...now leave me ALONE!!!

"....leave me alone...."

This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

You voluntarily subscribed to a thread, that I began with a tongue-in-cheek OP....

Then you made a glaring error, claiming that I said something that I did not...and proved I did not.

So....I was forced to provide the spanking that you so sorely deserved....and now you whine

"....leave me alone...."

Here's a plan: don't write back.

And...

You are the queen of divisive and hateful hyperbole.

Yeah I’m the one with hyperbole. Ignore the OP saying a kid on the other side of the planet might be here tying to murder people and Obama applauding it :rolleyes:

Yeah I’m the one with hyperbole. Ignore the OP saying a kid on the other side of the planet might be here tying to murder people and Obama applauding it :rolleyes:

Can you quote where I said what you claim I said..."the OP saying a kid on the other side of the planet might be here tying to murder people and Obama applauding it"

I certainly appreciate how enraged I'm made you via the OP....but,I can't allow you to lie without mocking you.

If you can't provide proof of your claim, you are our latest and greatest source of greenhouse gases.

True?

Yeah, it is absurd to think someone could actually send a package to the other side of the world and Obama would invite a wannabe Islamo terrorist to the White House. :itsok:

Can you quote where I said what you claim I said..."the OP saying a kid on the other side of the planet might be here tying to murder people and Obama applauding it"

I certainly appreciate how enraged I'm made you via the OP....but,I can't allow you to lie without mocking you.

If you can't provide proof of your claim, you are our latest and greatest source of greenhouse gases.

True?
He always lies with his stupid straw man rants, his hate requires him to lie.

Yeah, it is absurd to think someone could actually send a package to the other side of the world and Obama would invite a wannabe Islamo terrorist to the White House. :itsok:
It is absurd. To suggest otherwise, as in the OP, would be hyperbole :wink:

It is absurd. To suggest otherwise, as in the OP, would be hyperbole :wink:

So you can't back up you claim "the OP saying a kid on the other side of the planet might be here tying to murder people and Obama applauding it"

Time for a vocabulary lesson?

Definition of liar
:
a person who tells lies
You should see what the cost would be to have it monogrammed on your jammies.

Forum List

Back