Suspects assault homeowner after BMW towed from Last Thurs.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
PORTLAND – A homeowner jabbed a suspect in the arm with a drill who was assaulting him after the homeowner had the suspect’s car towed during “Last Thursday” in Northeast Portland, police said.

It all started after Dirk Tarman Jr. had a car towed that was blocking his driveway, said Sgt. Pete Simpson with Portland police.

Tarman told police that a week before he noticed a black BMW blocking his driveway on Northeast 18th Avenue, so he left a note asking the driver to not block his driveway.

Then about 9:30 p.m. on Thursday night, the BMW was back blocking the driveway, so Tarman told police he had it towed.

Suspects assault homeowner after BMW towed from Last Thurs. | kgw.com Portland

PORTLAND – A homeowner jabbed a suspect in the arm with a drill who was assaulting him after the homeowner had the suspect’s car towed during “Last Thursday” in Northeast Portland, police said.

It all started after Dirk Tarman Jr. had a car towed that was blocking his driveway, said Sgt. Pete Simpson with Portland police.

Tarman told police that a week before he noticed a black BMW blocking his driveway on Northeast 18th Avenue, so he left a note asking the driver to not block his driveway.

Then about 9:30 p.m. on Thursday night, the BMW was back blocking the driveway, so Tarman told police he had it towed.

Without looking, I am going to guess, this has something to do with black people. Why the fuck else would you post this tripe?

Without looking, I am going to guess, this has something to do with black people. Why the fuck else would you post this tripe?

bingo.jpg

I have to agree with you there, and I am not going to look either.

Forum List

Back