Survivors of the church shooting murders committed by Dylann Roof want him to live.

R

rdean

I bet they do.

Dylann Roof attacked in South Carolina jail shower

This little blond sTRUMPet was attacked in the shower. Mmmm, girly boy in the shower? They said he had bruises on his back. His back? What was he doing? Body slamming?

AP-Dylann-Roof-Charleston-Church-Shooting-MEM-161212_16x9_992.jpg

This is his perpetrator. Yea, bruises on Dylann's back? And Dylann decided not to press charges? But on Dylann's back? How does that happen?

dwayne-stafford.jpg

I'm beginning to see why they want Dylann alive and living in prison.

Many of those prison guys work out all the time. They look like athletes. He probably won't have much to fear from the white guys:

images

But I'm sure those black guys won't be so nice.

7b7d8786954628a40a4c4f7aaa8aa3f0.jpg

When strong guys like that punch you, you know it's gonna sting.

More than likely, he'll spend the rest of his life in protective custody. He wouldn't last a minute in general population.

My question is why do they care so much what happens to him in the first place? Since when do they owe him anything? If anything, that boy owes them!

God bless you and those people always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they forgive him, I get why they do, but I don't believe that they are under any obligation to go any farther than that, especially if he has no regrets.

Jury only took 3 hours to deliberate...
icon_cool.gif

Dylann Roof guilty of South Carolina church killings
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 - Dylann Roof, 22, is found guilty of the racially motivated killings of nine black church-goers in South Carolina.
A white supremacist has been convicted of killing nine black worshippers in a church in South Carolina in a racially motivated attack. Twenty-two-year-old Dylann Roof was found guilty of federal hate crimes and now faces the death penalty. Jurors also found him guilty of obstructing the exercise of religion for those he shot after sitting with them in a Bible study. The attack at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church shocked the nation. And it also reignited a debate about race relations and the flying of the Confederate flag.

Roof was photographed holding the battle flag, which was used by the South in the American Civil War and to many has become associated with the support of slavery. The tragedy led to the flag being removed from the South Carolina statehouse, where it had flown for 50 years. At a memorial service for the victims, President Barack Obama sang Amazing Grace and gave one of his most significant speeches on race. In a videotaped FBI confession, Roof was seen laughing and making sweeping gun motions as he described the attack. He told investigators he wanted the world to know he hated black people and thought they were criminals.

_92990501_hi036910301.jpg

Roof said he carried out the massacre after studying "black on white crime" online, and chose a church because his victims would be unlikely to threaten him. As the verdict was read out, and all 33 counts were followed by "guilty", he stared ahead. Relatives of victims held hands and squeezed each other, while one woman nodded her head in affirmation as the clerk said "guilty" for each count. Jurors will reconvene next month to hear more evidence and decide whether Roof will receive the death penalty or life in prison.

Defence lawyer David Bruck conceded Roof committed the murders but said he was a suicidal loner who did not realise the full extent of what he had done. Moments after the verdict, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley released a statement saying she hopes the families of the nine victims, and the survivors, can find some peace. She pushed to remove the Confederate flag from the grounds of the statehouse, after the picture emerged of Roof embracing the flag.

Dylann Roof guilty of South Carolina church killings - BBC News

I bet they do.

This little blond sTRUMPet was attacked in the shower. Mmmm, girly boy in the shower? They said he had bruises on his back. His back? What was he doing? Body slamming?

This is his perpetrator. Yea, bruises on Dylann's back? And Dylann decided not to press charges? But on Dylann's back? How does that happen?

dwayne-stafford.jpg

Many of those prison guys work out all the time. They look like athletes. He probably won't have much to fear from the white guys:

images

Your racism is astounding in it's depth and vileness.

Shame on you.

If this guy is sane, fry him. I don't care what the church goes have to say about it.

I bet they do.

dwayne-stafford.jpg

images

When strong guys like that punch you, you know it's gonna sting
speaking from experience dean?...

I bet they do.

dwayne-stafford.jpg

images

What's needed is for volunteers from the families of those shot, to come forward, be given bats and beat him to a bloody pulp.

More than likely, he'll spend the rest of his life in protective custody. He wouldn't last a minute in general population.
Oh, he'll last. They'll make sure he last long time before unhappy ending.

My question is why do they care so much what happens to him in the first place? Since when do they owe him anything? If anything, that boy owes them!

Holly

P.S. If they forgive him, I get why they do, but I don't believe that they are under any obligation to go any farther than that, especially if he has no regrets.
I don't believe the survivors' wish to let Roof live derives from forgiveness so much as their awareness that executing him would be merciful.

Based on everything I've read and heard about prison life it is bad enough under the best circumstances, but consider that all prison populations are predominately Black and a substantial percentage of prison guards are Black. What would Roof have to look forward to from day to day? Being stabbed or beaten to death, being homosexually raped, contaminated food,

That young man is far better off dead because his life is not worth living.

What's needed is for volunteers from the families of those shot, to come forward, be given bats and beat him to a bloody pulp.
I believe strongly in the eye for an eye form of justice where certain types of crimes, such as child molestation and the harming of innocents are concerned.

Last edited:

Holly

I don't believe the survivors' wish to let Roof live derives from forgiveness so much as their awareness that executing him would be merciful.

Based on everything I've read and heard about prison life it is bad enough under the best circumstances, but consider that all prison populations are predominately Black and a substantial percentage of prison guards are Black. What would Roof have to look forward to from day to day? Being stabbed or beaten to death, being homosexually raped, contaminated food,

That young man is far better off dead because his life is not worth living.
Stabbed or beaten to death? Probably not. You don't want to waste good girlyboy in prison.

New%20Picture%204_zpsdsbjme8y.png

Here. wear this.

I bet they do.

dwayne-stafford.jpg

images

Another Dem that supports lynch mob justice.

#14: Their wish hides a deeper pathology. Roof has exposed the cracks in the U.S. Constitution.

I bet they do.

dwayne-stafford.jpg

images

Another Dem that supports lynch mob justice.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over chants of "lock her up".

Forum List

Back