SURVIVOR LOOKS BACK ON AUSCHWITZ - 70 YEARS LATER

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Dec 1, 2014
Jefferson County, Missouri
For the 50% that have never heard of Auschwitz or the Holocaust and hate Israel, you better read this article. These people are now down to the children who were sent to death camps during Hitler's regime of terror. And their stories need to be told. They are dying off like our WWII veterans.

A survivor looks back on Auschwitz 70 years later Fox News

660-Auschwitz-AP.jpg

It's unconscionable to think that ANYONE in the world today is ignorant of the Holocaust.

It is something that should never be forgotten for all time.

Nor should it ever define the Jewish community or afford it any semblance of status. Unfortunately, that's exactly what it does.
Just as Slavery defines and affords status to the Black community.

And look what that hath wrought.

It's unconscionable to think that ANYONE in the world today is ignorant of the Holocaust.

Nor should it ever define the Jewish community or afford it any semblance of status. Unfortunately, that's exactly what it does.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I put some heartfelt thought into my post, and you go and shit on it with that?

You fucking Brotch. :slap:

giphy.gif
I put some heartfelt thought into my post, and you go and shit on it with that?

You fucking Brotch. :slap:
Sorry. It was a beautiful post Mr. H. :clap:

CK will write multiple poems about it :( :clap:

These films were shot by order of Gen. Eisenhower so that the world would never forget.

Nazi Concentration Camps Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

I've posted this before, both my surname and that of my paternal grandmother appear in the book Schindler's List.

If I have Jewish lineage, it is long diluted. I'm closer to my Gypsy lineage, so you better check your bank accounts.

Most Germans want to put the Holocaust behind them, survey finds

Almost half of Germans have a poor opinion of Israel, and a third equate Israeli policies toward the Palestinians with Nazi policies toward the Jews

Read more: Most Germans want to put the Holocaust behind them, survey finds | The Times of Israel Most Germans want to put the Holocaust behind them survey finds The Times of Israel

So they should. The guilty have been punished or have now mostly died anyway. There's no reason for succeeding generations of innocent Germans to carry any guilt for what their ancestors did. Remember or commemorate the event by all means, but life goes on like it does for the survivors of Biafra, Cambodia, Darfur, Rwanda, and other Genocides that have happened since.

Almost half of Germans have a poor opinion of Israel, and a third equate Israeli policies toward the Palestinians with Nazi policies toward the Jews

Read more: Most Germans want to put the Holocaust behind them, survey finds | The Times of Israel Most Germans want to put the Holocaust behind them survey finds The Times of Israel

So they should. The guilty have been punished or have now mostly died anyway. There's no reason for succeeding generations of innocent Germans to carry any guilt for what their ancestors did. Remember or commemorate the event by all means, but life goes on like it does for the survivors of Biafra, Cambodia, Darfur, Rwanda, and other Genocides that have happened since.

The unfortunate thing is that even today Germans carry a significant amount of 'guilt' and feel that they cannot really discuss Israel in general public or even mention the word "Jew"...

The unfortunate thing is that even today Germans carry a significant amount of 'guilt' and feel that they cannot really discuss Israel in general public or even mention the word "Jew"...

And you know this.....how?

What's even more sad is that most of those "reparations" Germany paid to Israel, never actually reached the survivors, some of whom lived in abject poverty in Israel. Another Zionist scandal.

70 years after the liberation of Auschwitz Holocaust survivors in Israel are trapped in poverty 8211 Quartz

And you know this.....how?

First hand experience.

Well Mindie,they should Never be allowed to,it was not just the 6million Jewish folk but these Nazis slaughtered 8 million Russians,Gays,The incapacitated,Gypsies etc,.........I am with you on this but with a proviso,The Israelis have treated the Palestinians in much the same manner as the heartless Nazis/Germans..........steve.......these stories should be told......Israel have on the whole created all the problems for themselves since their inception......you can't blame others for your behaviour and Guilt.........what people find hard to justify is......Israel's treatment of the dispossesed...the Palestinians.......The world are angry that a supposedly educated Country like Israel would behave in such a manner,their arrogance is just not tolerated these days...People throughout the world think "WHAT THE FCUK" motivates the Jews in this manner............................I know, Zionism is all corrupting,that's WHY

What's even more sad is that most of those "reparations" Germany paid to Israel, never actually reached the survivors, some of whom lived in abject poverty in Israel. Another Zionist scandal.

70 years after the liberation of Auschwitz Holocaust survivors in Israel are trapped in poverty 8211 Quartz
There is much truth in what you say Challenger...I have seen it with my own eyes.steve

Never at a loss for propaganda slogans the Nazis even erected one over the "entrance" to one of the most efficient notorious killing machines on earth. The doomed Jews were greeted with "Arbeit Macht Frei" in fancy iron scroll work (work makes one free) as they entered the death camp.

Forum List

Back