Surprise: Steve Nash Fired As Head Coach of Brooklyn Nets

I played golf in Scottsdale AZ with Nash one day and ahead of us was Alice Cooper and Glen Campbell of all people....

Brooklyn's finally had enough I guess! They fired Steve Nash as Head Coach of The Nets today! It probably should have been done before the season started! IDK if it'll do any good, but we'll see as the season progresses! There's talk of hiring Ime Udoka to replace him! 🥱 :stir::heehee::D
Ime Udoka would be crazy to go to Brooklyn. Why would he want to go from a winning organization who is young and last year he coached to the finals to the dumpster fire that is the Brooklyn Nets? If he wants to leave Boston he’d have the pick of just about any franchise. I don’t remember if he was coach of the year last year but he either was or had to be top 2-3.

No coach worth a shit is headed there this year.

Ime Udoka would be crazy to go to Brooklyn. Why would he want to go from a winning organization who is young and last year he coached to the finals to the dumpster fire that is the Brooklyn Nets? If he wants to leave Boston he’d have the pick of just about any franchise. I don’t remember if he was coach of the year last year but he either was or had to be top 2-3.

It's not that he "wants to leave Boston." He was kicked the hell out.

The Nets are the biggest circus in sports. KD is never happy. Kyrie is a fake smart guy. And now they hire Ime????

This franchise is a train wreck if I’ve seen one.

There’s not that many teams that are lining up to have Ime coach their players. The dude slept with one of his superior’s wife. And it sounds like he harassed her as well.

Forum List

Back