Surely this is Fake News

Let the big boys deal with China....so far so good. I was hoping for more tariffs on them hopefully soon.

The Markets are down again, and blame is being placed squarely on the shoulders of President Trump.

Trump has claimed trade wars are good, and we will win trade wars. So far, it's draw.

Trump is becoming the backfire president

I wonder how much more we will be paying for running shoes?
so what would you do about our trade deficit with china?

more of what obama did? aka; nothing

Blame on Presidents for most ups and downs of stock markets comes primarily from the partisans from the other party.

Because partisans love down markets and have no credibility.
How is it partisan to report that when the President attacks Amazon, it loses 5% in a day? $37 billion in a day. It dragged other tech stocks with it.

If the President hadn't been so quick to crow and take credit for the market going up, which he did ad nauseum his first year in office, perhaps people wouldn't be so quick to give him credit now for its fall. But the drops did really start with the tariffs stuff, the trade wars and trade deals threats. That all came from the mind of our President, nowhere else.

Blame on Presidents for most ups and downs of stock markets comes primarily from the partisans from the other party.

How is it partisan to report that when the President attacks Amazon, it loses 5% in a day? $37 billion in a day. It dragged other tech stocks with it.

If the President hadn't been so quick to crow and take credit for the market going up, which he did ad nauseum his first year in office, perhaps people wouldn't be so quick to give him credit now for its fall. But the drops did really start with the tariffs stuff, the trade wars and trade deals threats. That all came from the mind of our President, nowhere else.
It's partisan to (a) transparently avoid celebrating up days while only commenting on down days - and vice versa -, and (b) pretend that Presidents are responsible for the daily machinations of the stock market.

It's all done so consistently, so predictably, and so ignorantly by both ends of the spectrum that partisanship is the obvious motivating factor.

It's partisan to (a) transparently avoid celebrating up days while only commenting on down days - and vice versa -, and (b) pretend that Presidents are responsible for the daily machinations of the stock market.

It's all done so consistently, so predictably, and so ignorantly by both ends of the spectrum that partisanship is the obvious motivating factor.
I watched Dan Rather while RR was Pres, when the market fell he couldn't sit still in his seat while declaring we were all doomed, but the next day, when the market hit another record high, he was nearly emotionless as you could see his soul die just a bit with every win for America.

The Markets are down again, and blame is being placed squarely on the shoulders of President Trump.

Trump has claimed trade wars are good, and we will win trade wars. So far, it's draw.

If it is a draw currently, it is only because Trump's tariffs and the retaliatory actions other nations have taken in response to them haven't had time to filter through the U.S. economy. Yes, people who dwell on the front lines of the affected goods/materials have already noticed the impact, but "everyday" consumers have yet to feel them.

Perhaps people will simply stop running....LOL

Aside and off-topic:
For the life of me, I don't know why Americans are so given to wearing sports shoes for nearly "everything." Our obesity problem suggests strongly that far too many Americans don't even routinely play sports or actively engage in preforming any sort of activity than waking a few hundred feet (at most) as they go from one seat to another one.​

If it is a draw currently, it is only because Trump's tariffs and the retaliatory actions other nations have taken in response to them haven't had time to filter through the U.S. economy. Yes, people who dwell on the front lines of the affected goods/materials have already noticed the impact, but "everyday" consumers have yet to feel them.

Aside and off-topic:
For the life of me, I don't know why Americans are so given to wearing sports shoes for nearly "everything." Our obesity problem suggests strongly that far too many Americans don't even routinely play sports or actively engage in preforming any sort of activity than waking a few hundred feet (at most) as they go from one seat to another one.​
They're comfortable.

What do you (the reader) know about our trade with China? What I do know personally about our trade with China, is every pair of shoes I've purchased in years is made in China, as well as most of the consumer products we buy.

I don't trust trump, and I don't believe a word written by his supporters on the message board. Most echo propaganda and lie about issues they do not understand.

Nothing tweeted by Trump, and nothing he says can be, or should be, trusted. He lies, he flips and flops, forgets what he said and contradicts himself. Chaos reigns in the markets and in the White House, and that is not a coincidence.

This one is on Trump policies

What do you (the reader) know about our trade with China? What I do know personally about our trade with China, is every pair of shoes I've purchased in years is made in China, as well as most of the consumer products we buy.

I don't trust trump, and I don't believe a word written by his supporters on the message board. Most echo propaganda and lie about issues they do not understand.

Nothing tweeted by Trump, and nothing he says can be, or should be, trusted. He lies, he flips and flops, forgets what he said and contradicts himself. Chaos reigns in the markets and in the White House, and that is not a coincidence.
so you have no ideas, you're just routing for china to win out b/c of your hatred of America.

The idea you can't find shoes not made in china is fucking idiotic

Aside and off-topic:

Off-topic (sort of): I look at the band on my Polar watch which counts my daily steps, calories spent, etc. It too is made in China.

Aside and off-topic:
They're comfortable.
Off-topic:
I suspect they are. FWIW, all of my shoes are comfortable. They were comfortable when I tried them on and have become more comfortable as I wear them more and more. That's so for all my shoes. Perhaps my feet and shoes behave/feel differently than do most folks?

I can say, however, that my shoes that weren't designed for sporting activities aren't comfortable to wear when I'm engaged in sport. I suppose I could literally run five miles while wearing, say, cap toe oxfords instead of running shoes, but I'm fairly certain that upon (if not before) finishing the run, I'd rue having chosen to do so. LOL Of course, if I'm running for my life, sure, I'll run in whatever shoes I have on at the time. LOL​

Forum List

Back